• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

I did a no of transactions in HDFC Bill Pay of Rs 100. It seems that BBPS bill pay is coming for all the banks which are BBPS compliant but RENTALBBPSNO for all the banks which are non-BBPS. Can anybody confirm if we are getting rewards for BBPSBILLPAY merchant?

I did a no of transactions in HDFC Bill Pay of Rs 100. It seems that BBPS bill pay is coming for all the banks which are BBPS compliant but RENTALBBPSNO for all the banks which are non-BBPS. Can anybody confirm if we are getting rewards for BBPSBILLPAY merchant?
We used to and should get rewards for BBPSBILLPAY merchant. But are you sure you got BBPSBILLPAY merchant for SBI CC payment also?

Why this selective RENTAL and Non Rental Bias HDFC having against few of other banks. :(

At the end of the day their customers are on the suffering side.

I paid Yes bank CC payment and it is showing

Rs.50000 spent on HDFC Bank Card xxxx at HDFCBILLPAY on 2024-07-27:12:22:51 Avl bal: xxxxxx Not You? Call 18002586161 / SMS BLOCK DC xxxx to 7308080808
This is the OG.
Before this chaos called BBPS.
This was the name.
Expect RP whenever hdfc rolls RP out.

Reactions: SSV
i paid multiple CC bills on 18 july. all were charged as at HDFCBILLPAY. will be paying few more bills after 2 weeks. lets see how that goes.

Back