• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not able to pay in Hdfc smart buy Flipkart portal

Hey Guys,

I have been trying to purchase an item through Hdfc smart buy flipkart portal but at payment page it doesn't support any of the payment gateway. Any one has an idea if any one have been through this issue on laptop. Earlier I used to navigate through app to buy through smart buy. but now its not there.

IMG_5510 2.jpg

Hey Guys,

I have been trying to purchase an item through Hdfc smart buy flipkart portal but at payment page it doesn't support any of the payment gateway. Any one has an idea if any one have been through this issue on laptop. Earlier I used to navigate through app to buy through smart buy. but now its not there.

View attachment 42717
Isn't HDFC card saved in Flipkart account earlier?

Hey Guys,

View attachment 42717
Wasn't Flipkart removed from the SmartBut platform? Maybe that could be the reason.
How come you're able to access Flipkart Smarbuy page?

Back