• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not reaching to OTP page. Using Axis Bank Rupay debit card

STONE_MAN

TF Buzz
I received my new Axis bank Rupay platinum debit card few days ago. I have already set the Card PIN and also, enabled online transactions on it.

But when I am trying to use it on any site like Amazon, paytm, flipkart etc. They are not redirecting me to OTP page, after putting the debit card number, expiry and cvv and then clicking on submit. It just shows processing for few seconds and shows that payment unsuccessful. No particular error message is displayed.

I have checked card number, expiry and cvv many times already. I am entering the right details. But none of time I am being redirected to OTP page.

What could be the reason for this. Is there any way to fix it. Just to make it clear, it has nothing to do with Amazon Rupay friday offer, because it is happening with every merchant.

I am trying to do first online transaction with this card.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

doraemon &​

SSV

Even after ATM usage it did not worked.

So had a chat with axis team, they told that debit card is not linked with mobile number and hence payment gateways are not sending you to OTP page.

She took the request online and within one day Debit card got linked successfully. And now I am able to do transactions.

I asked her why this happened even though I had applied through netbanking, so debit card should be automatically linked with mobile number. Even when I did a ATM transactions, I had received withdrawal message on my phone. She said, just a technical glitch sometime it happens.
I faced a similar issue with my Flipkart Axis Credit Card two years ago. When I received my card, I was unable to perform any online transactions because my number wasn't linked (how was it approved & delivered then? 😂). I raised a request, and it was fixed in two days.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Free ? Kindly mention here. I need some free rupay cards for friday offer.
Bob lite account... Just maintain 3k in urban, 2k in semi urban and 1k in rural branch... Nd get ltf rupay platinum, nsdl gives with zero balance account, icuci gives ltf with salary account, jio was to give free rupay platinum... Dont kniw if it has started or not..

STONE_MAN

TF Buzz
Bob lite account... Just maintain 3k in urban, 2k in semi urban and 1k in rural branch... Nd get ltf rupay platinum, nsdl gives with zero balance account, icuci gives ltf with salary account, jio was to give free rupay platinum... Dont kniw if it has started or not..
Have they started app onboarding and virtual card issuance through app ?