• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Novotel Delhi Aerocity Experience

Recently, I decided to stay at the Novotel Aerocity for 2 days for an ad hoc trip. Unsurprisingly, this Novotel too didn’t disappoint. Except the dining experience at Novotel Kolkata, my all other Novotel Stays have been quite pleasant, with no complaints so far.
I booked a deluxe room, and was assigned a room on the top floor. The room was very neat, spacious and had all the amenities one needs.
I didn’t have a chance to dine there but did visit the bar, which was 4.5/5.
Overall, everyone was very professional and polite. And the best thing was close proximity to the metro and airport.
Would definitely stay again at this hotel if I visit Delhi.

Total bill: ~16k
Points Burned 8k
paid by card ~2k

Recently, I decided to stay at the Novotel Aerocity for 2 days for an ad hoc trip. Unsurprisingly, this Novotel too didn’t disappoint. Except the dining experience at Novotel Kolkata, my all other Novotel Stays have been quite pleasant, with no complaints so far.
I booked a deluxe room, and was assigned a room on the top floor. The room was very neat, spacious and had all the amenities one needs.
I didn’t have a chance to dine there but did visit the bar, which was 4.5/5.
Overall, everyone was very professional and polite. And the best thing was close proximity to the metro and airport.
Would definitely stay again at this hotel if I visit Delhi.

Total bill: ~16k
Points Burned 8k
paid by card ~2k
Nice.. what tier are u on with Accor?

Back