• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Nsdl rupay platinum virtual card

How many times offer can be availed Every Friday or Once a month or just once ?
That depends on you.

You can get a maximum of 100 discount per month. So, if you make a utility bill payment of 500 or more on a given Friday, you have reached your limit for the entire month.

But, if you make a payment of less than 500, let's say 300, then 20% of 300 is 60. You can still get an additional 40 discount on your next transaction made on a Friday.

In short, there is no limit to the number of transactions. You can use it as many times as you wish, but once you reach 100 in discount, you cannot gain any more in that particular month.

That depends on you.

You can get a maximum of 100 discount per month. So, if you make a utility bill payment of 500 or more on a given Friday, you have reached your limit for the entire month.

But, if you make a payment of less than 500, let's say 300, then 20% of 300 is 60. You can still get an additional 40 discount on your next transaction made on a Friday.

In short, there is no limit to the number of transactions. You can use it as many times as you wish, but once you reach 100 in discount, you cannot gain any more in that particular month.
Given minimum value of transaction for earning cashback is 129₹

How many times offer can be availed Every Friday or Once a month or just once

That depends on you.

Given minimum value of transaction for earning cashback is 129₹
To summarise 20% instant discount upto 100 in a month, on any Friday of the month in Amazon pay utility bill payment of minimum transaction of 129.

Transaction may be once , twice thrice or four time , capping and min amount applies.

Has the NSDL card worked for anyone the last few Fridays? I'm not getting the OTP page. Same problem today as well

It's working fine. I just did a transaction got OTP instantly as well.
Thanks for your reply. It's not working for me even after deleting the card and trying another browser. I don't get the screen to enter the OTP (it times out) though I get the OTP on the mobile

Thanks for your reply. It's not working for me even after deleting the card and trying another browser. I don't get the screen to enter the OTP (it times out) though I get the OTP on the mobile
Clear cache and data of amazon app and perhaps, try again? If that doesn't work check on PC/Laptop.

Back