• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Oman Air Lounge (Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok)

Background

I was transiting through Bangkok on my way to Bali on Thai Airways last month and had landed off the flight from Mumbai around 5:30 AM local time. I hadn't even heard of Oman Air before visiting this lounge but I was on the hunt for a lounge accessible through Priority Pass that was fairly close to my gate

Google Maps

Lounge Area
oman_air.jpg

I didn't think I would be writing about this else I would have taken more photographs 😅

The lounge wasn't particularly crowded with maybe around 10 people inside the whole time I was there. The sofas were comfortable and I saw a few passengers even taking a nap on them. Along with a standard toilet there were also shower facilities, although I didn't try them personally. This lounge had wifi but I somehow couldn't get it to work so I gave up after 10 minutes of struggle and just relied on my Airtel roaming data.

Food
I had breakfast comprising of chicken sausages, sunny side up eggs and some baked beans along with some coke. There were alcoholic beverages as well but I had already drunk my fill on the flight over here so didn't have any. I'd say the choices seemed a little limited but I'd have to judge the entire menu (maybe if I visit sometime during lunch / dinner) to get a better picture. The food was tasty though, I definitely had multiple servings.

Overall Verdict
I'd rate it a solid 4 out of 5 as far as lounges go. It is a bit small so might get congested if many people visit at the same time and the food was a bit limited, particularly if you are vegetarian. However that said it is comfortable and I think the only Priority Pass lounge on that particular concourse (E) so go for it if your flight is departing from there