• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One Card CC Payment with HDFC Debit Card

CreditCardFino

TF Premier
For 1% cash points using HDFC debit card on net banking.

One Card partner South Indian Bank doesn't appear in drop down list. Is it the same case for everyone?

Also we can't pay HDFC credit card with HDFC debit card on net banking right?

No you cannot.

Use SBI Unipay - enter your mobile number then last 4 of card and it will fetch your bill and pay the same.
I have OneCard by Federal bank. I can't find OneCard on SBI Unipay. If I select Federal Bank and enter mobile number + last 4 digits of my credit card, it says "Incorrect / invalid Customer account".

Am I missing something?

I have OneCard by Federal bank. I can't find OneCard on SBI Unipay. If I select Federal Bank and enter mobile number + last 4 digits of my credit card, it says "Incorrect / invalid Customer account".

Am I missing something?
I recall reading on another thread that as One Card is co branded card (federal Bank or BOB) it does not work on SBI Unipay nor HDFC Billpay... Not sure if that's still the case! Sorry!

I
YES as nor do I.

Just enter mobile number and OTP.

Then choose credit card in the many bill payment options available > then HDFC Credit card > enter last 4 digits of card and mobile number. It will generate due amount and then pay.
I got OTP and logged in but I wonder it might ask net banking credentials during payment. Since you confirmed you also don't have SBI account I will pay the due after getting statement.

Will it charge any fee for using ESP debit card?

I

I got OTP and logged in but I wonder it might ask net banking credentials during payment. Since you confirmed you also don't have SBI account I will pay the due after getting statement.

Will it charge any fee for using ESP debit card?
No fees. No net banking credentials. After you enter last 4 digits of the hdfc cc you want to pay, it will give option to pay from SBI debit card, sbi credit card or other bank debit card. Choose other bank debit card and pay via ESP.

No fees. No net banking credentials. After you enter last 4 digits of the hdfc cc you want to pay, it will give option to pay from SBI debit card, sbi credit card or other bank debit card. Choose other bank debit card and pay via ESP.
I made payment for master HDFC CC through ESP but for RuPay CC it only allows SBI net banking payment option.

I made payment for master HDFC CC through ESP but for RuPay CC it only allows SBI net banking payment option.
I think many users have reported since about 8 pm tonight that SBI Unipay has disabled Debit Card Option.

Now, whether this is a temporary change, glitch, technical error or a permanent change; is yet to be seen.

I think many users have reported since about 8 pm tonight that SBI Unipay has disabled Debit Card Option.

Now, whether this is a temporary change, glitch, technical error or a permanent change; is yet to be seen.
I thinks its under maintenance. I tried just now it is not even fetching due amount. "Unable to process request"

Back