• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One card offering 10% Value back on Amazon purchases Gift card Included

. Can I still pursue it?
Yes.
I am gving a Draft which I had used for my Complaint.

I can raise complaint for one txn not for every txn

This is happening second time for txn at same Merchant .This is clearly the case of Deficiency in services by HDFC Bank.

It is HDFC responsibility to keep its records and systems updated by the changes happening in its Partner Merchant's System and Bank Failed to maintain updated Records of TIDs/MIDs of its Partner Merchant due to which 5X points were not credited automatically.

Add few more lines that would give weight to your Case and Directly ask for a fair Compensation for the time and efforts

If Bank fails to pay a fair Compensation in this Case , I am bound to take up the matter with RBI BO on the Grounds of Deficiency in services. Most likely they will settle the Case with a Gift Voucher.

Yes.

This is happening second time for txn at same Merchant .This is clearly the case of Deficiency in services by HDFC Bank.

It is HDFC responsibility to keep its records and systems updated by the changes happening in its Partner Merchant's System and Bank Failed to maintain updated Records of TIDs/MIDs of its Partner Merchant due to which 5X points were not credited automatically.

Add few more lines that would give weight to your Case and Directly ask for a fair Compensation for the time and efforts

If Bank fails to pay a fair Compensation in this Case , I am bound to take up the matter with RBI BO on the Grounds of Deficiency in services. Most likely they will settle the Case with a Gift Voucher.
Ill wait till I receive points confirmation message from them to upload the email attachment. Thanks!

Yes.

Hi I have a query.
I have made a complaint against Au Bank regarding cc in RBI Ombudsman.
The Au bank excutive contacted me and tried to resolve the issue.
But my question is what will I do if my case is still not resolved?
The complaint status is still open, although I had made the complaint over a month ago.
How long it takes to mark the complaint as close so that I can appeal in RO again or there is any other method?

Hi I have a query.
I have made a complaint against Au Bank regarding cc in RBI Ombudsman.
The Au bank excutive contacted me and tried to resolve the issue.
But my question is what will I do if my case is still not resolved?
The complaint status is still open, although I had made the complaint over a month ago.
How long it takes to mark the complaint as close so that I can appeal in RO again or there is any other method?
It can take upto couple of months too...
RBI will mail you back about the resolved issue too..
Plus bank will also mail back about the proceedings if your complaint is genuine

Ill wait till I receive points confirmation message from them to upload the email attachment. Thanks!
@VISHESH_BANSAL got reply from them that 32 points have been posted as exception lol:

We wish to inform you that there is a 5% offer on Dineout, hence the mentioned transaction is not eligible for 5X reward points. We hope you understand in this regard.

No TnC supporting this, Promotional offer also has no such TnC is overriding core feature! Even SBI CB gets excluded from offers not the cashback gets stopped. should I stretch discussion here or got to RBI BO as this is unsatisfactory?

@VISHESH_BANSAL got reply from them that 32 points have been posted as exception lol:

No TnC supporting this, Promotional offer also has no such TnC is overriding core feature! Even SBI CB gets excluded from offers not the cashback gets stopped. should I stretch discussion here or got to RBI BO as this is unsatisfactory?
we all have received 10% cb, what happened to your case?

They are trying the best to Twist the situation in Bank's favour.

You should go ahead if you want.

Max to max RBI BO will favour Bank. Nothing to lose except your time and efforts.

Back