• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One card offering 10% Value back on Amazon purchases Gift card Included

did you mailed to One Card first?
Last month hi kar diya thha.

And I am sure Jo Complaint karega yeh unke hi points credit karege. Inko acche se expose karuga infront of RBI BO.
Jo complaint karega unko hi offer benifts Credit Karna inka motive hai. If we do not raise complaint they will never credit the benifts on its own.

Last month hi kar diya thha.

And I am sure Jo Complaint karega yeh unke hi points credit karege. Inko acche se expose karuga infront of RBI BO.
Jo complaint karega unko hi offer benifts Credit Karna inka motive hai. If we do not raise complaint they will never credit the benifts on its own.
Credit date se pehle mail karne ka kya faayda...
I mailed them yesterday and today they mailed back that points will be credited by the end of the day....

Did you get the points?
Apparantly not
but my first mail was Strike 1..
they didn't honoured their words...
Second mail was Stike 2 and no reply...
So just wanted to make sure that I had enough material for RBI complaint 😉

Update: Got an email from 1C after chat support person told me they'd manually add points. Checked the app and indeed the points have been credited

did anybody else get the points? @VISHESH_BANSAL @Riya
Yes. X pe DM kardo.
Without Complaint nhi karne wale.

Mne RBI Complaint File ki thhi toh milne hi thhe.

@ᏰᏋᎥᏁᎶᎥᏁፈᎧᎶ @plastikman got it via DM on X.

I Will take up the matter further with BO that without receiving Reminder from Customer end they are not fulfilling the offer and if customer do not laise up with one card, even after being eligble they will not credit Points on its own by identify such customers

Yes. X pe DM kardo.
Without Complaint nhi karne wale.

Mne RBI Complaint File ki thhi toh milne hi thhe.

@ᏰᏋᎥᏁᎶᎥᏁፈᎧᎶ @plastikman got it via DM on X.

I Will take up the matter further with BO that without receiving Reminder from Customer end they are not fulfilling the offer and if customer do not laise up with one card, even after being eligble they will not credit Points on its own by identify such customers
I have similar case with HDFC, where eligible 5X points were not posted and recently got reply that they have raised request to necessary team to get them posted.

Didn't receive confirmation but if they get posted, can I still complain to BO that each time I have to request them to get those added?

I have similar case with HDFC, where eligible 5X points were not posted and recently got reply that they have raised request to necessary team to get them posted.

Didn't receive confirmation but if they get posted, can I still complain to BO that each time I have to request them to get those added?
Yes. The same Happend with me with HDFC and Axis That to mutiple times in a Row

Then in my 4th Complaint I mentioned this is happening regulary and will take up with RBI BO as Deficiency in Services. So they offer me 2k AGV and LTF Upgrade to Millennia.

Axis on another Hand denied any Compensation but RBI ordered to Pay the Compensation.

One time hoga toh technical issues ka reason deke Side ho jayega Bank. If It repeats 3rd or 4th time in a Row then they know they can not defend the situation infront of RBI on the Ground of Technical issues. Same Happend with Axis. Axis was unable to defend and RBI ordered to Pay Compensation .

Yes. The same Happend with me with HDFC and Axis That to mutiple times in a Row

Then in my 4th Complaint I mentioned this is happening regulary and will take up with RBI BO as Deficiency in Services. So they offer me 2k AGV and LTF Upgrade to Millennia.

Axis on another Hand denied any Compensation but RBI ordered to Pay the Compensation.

One time hoga toh technical issues ka reason deke Side ho jayega Bank. If It repeats 3rd or 4th time in a Row then they know they can not defend the situation infront of RBI on the Ground of Technical issues. Same Happend with Axis. Axis was unable to defend and RBI ordered to Pay Compensation .
In my case it's quite tricky. I have HDFC DCP, where TnC says 5x points for spends on Swiggy/Zomato

I paid using Swiggy Dineout but from the app, TnC doesn't mention food delivery or anything, just spent on Swiggy/Zomato

2 months back merchant was same, but now different merchant Www Dineout co in is coming, and I didn't get 5X. At first they denied saying i did it on Dineout website but when I added Tnc ss and that I did it from the app, they replied they have requested necessary team to post the points.

By the time I got this reply another statement came with same issue😂.

Transactions qualify to earn 5X rewards under this feature is based on:
Merchant description: Swiggy/ Zomato (AND) MCC: 5411/ 5499/ 5811/ 5812/ 5814
(or)
Terminal / merchant IDs (TIDs & MIDs) shared by the respective merchant partners

TnC also quotes MCC for Swiggy and Zomato so I asked them for TnC but they directly said points will be added instead of disclosing the MCC. Yet to receive points confirmation and Not sure if will have another Dineout txn in next statement to check the issue. Can I still pursue it?

P.S long message in not a relevant thread, but @VISHESH_BANSAL has DM's 🔒 😅

Back