• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One Card Reserved

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

narensha

TF Buzz
Hey Guys,
I got a preapproved offer from One Card on the Get Score app, and after applying it on the One Card app, the One Card showed 'We have reserved your OneCard! We are currently moderating the issuance of new cards. As soon as we are back in action you will be notified on the OneCard app..' from last 2 weeks, anyone facing the same
? or anyone got option to move further with application process (VKYC)?

1716477841981.png

Hey Guys,
I got a preapproved offer from One Card on the Get Score app, and after applying it on the One Card app, the One Card showed 'We have reserved your OneCard! We are currently moderating the issuance of new cards. As soon as we are back in action you will be notified on the OneCard app..' from last 2 weeks, anyone facing the same

View attachment 54723
I think they have stopped issueing new OneCard for everyone as of now.

I read on reddit, same was showing to a guy there, then after some time he got option for VKYC. I am still waiting on, getting that notification

Hey Guys,

View attachment 54723
They are changing their Business Model

Now from day after tomorrow only plastic cards will be free. Metal will be paid (hefty amount TBH)

Call it democratizing, call it pivot, Call it expansion. But they are changing

Thus the reservation (not good for new customers IMHO)

Update: New charges will be only for Add-On CardHolder

Read the MITC, Change is for all Partner Banks
1716486881734.png 1716486888728.png

Last edited:
They are changing their Business Model

Now from day after tomorrow only plastic cards will be free. Metal will be paid (hefty amount TBH)

Call it democratizing, call it pivot, Call it expansion. But they are changing

Thus the reservation (not good for new customers IMHO)

Read the MITC, Change is for all Partner Banks
View attachment 54733View attachment 54734

From what I understand, the primary (metal) card is free and only the add-on metal cards are chargeable. Did I read it wrong?

I applied on Onecard app then got msg.. offer expired... When applied by going through Onecard advertisement in chrome browser then got this message

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240526-001430.png
    Screenshot_20240526-001430.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 99
Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back