• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneCard - 20% valueback on offline grocery spends

Anyone able to avail 5% valueback on ajio ?
Mine is not getting tracked šŸ˜ž
Merchant name - Reliance Retail Ltd, Reliance Retail limi
Both not getting fetched for 5% extra valueback

Used it today on my father's phone without updating the app. Didn't work on my phone as I have already updated to latest version šŸ„²
Can you please elaborate. So after updating app around you section disappeared or they are no longer showing any offer on grocery or are your unable to activate offer. What exactly is happening. How old is your one card. And how many times have you availed this benefit.

RTR01

Kamal Nayan

Can you please elaborate. So after updating app around you section disappeared or they are no longer showing any offer on grocery or are your unable to activate offer. What exactly is happening. How old is your one card. And how many times have you availed this benefit.

RTR01

Kamal Nayan

I am taking about faking location to access the offer at the same store.

Yeah previously. Patched now.
Using location faker apps or something else? Earlier do they not used to check if you are at store or not? I am using from last few months, and they always checked location before letting me activate offer.

RTR01

Kamal Nayan

There are 2 Dmart stores near me, but none of them are listed on Onecard Around you section, so I had to change my location using fake location apps to a different Dmart store which is there on Onecard app to activate the offer.
It was even possible to redeem the offer multiple times at the same store, by changing location. For few months it worked fine but now it's patched. As soon as you change your location, the app detects it and tells to turn off developer option.
Now offer can only be activated if your phone is physically present at that store, so no more cheating šŸ™ƒ
1000045200.jpg

Back