• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Onecard denying Add On Card

neo13

TF Buzz
Hello forum. So I tried applying for family card. I put in the invite and when my mother downloaded the application, it says offer expired.

When I wrote to customer care, they called me and said 'please ask the applicant to write from their account'. My mother wrote about the issue and recieved a quick reply saying 'they are unable to issue card right now'.

Do card network reject even add on card? Without even doing KYC? And when the customer care lady calls me, she keeps on saying please ask your mother to write from their account, I can't disclose account information she keeps saying. Did anyone face issue while applying for add on cards? Any idea to get add on cards?

I have faced a similar issue, regarding offer expired and I have contacted multiple times from the registered mail id but nothing fruitful happened.
Eventually I gave up

They were so adamant about writing from add on applicant. And in the end they said criteria doesn't meet. I wonder whether any other card network reject add on applications.
I have faced a similar issue, regarding offer expired and I have contacted multiple times from the registered mail id but nothing fruitful happened.
Eventually I gave up.

Back