• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Onecard pre approved offer. Card is getting ready

Sourabh23

TF Buzz
I have applied for a pre approved offer from one card of 3.35L. In onecard app, it is showing your card is getting ready. But when i contacted customer care, they asked for kyc again. Will there be any issue in getting the card and how many it will take to complete the kyc . ( they asked pan card photo with me and one id card)

Attachments

• IMG_0250.webp
    IMG_0250.webp
    69.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0241.webp
    IMG_0241.webp
    78.8 KB · Views: 112
I have applied for a pre approved offer from one card of 3.35L. In onecard app, it is showing your card is getting ready. But when i contacted customer care, they asked for kyc again. Will there be any issue in getting the card and how many it will take to complete the kyc . ( they asked pan card photo with me and one id card)
I guess, you're done.

You do nothing, just wait.

you are all good.. no need to do anything.. your name is getting embossed on the card as we speak now...
who is the issuer bank in your case?

By the way, how much time it will take for kyc completion?
I dont know about BOB, I was given Indian Bank One card..
but if One card says the card is in production means, your KYC was done.. your card was approved already

Reactions: BVC
Yes, it should be done. You’ll soon get tracking details as per images you shared.
Hi BVC Sir, an off-topic question but i saw a few non-mods also having the Verified User badge. How to get that :unsure:?

@SSV @BVC how to upgrade my SBM secured One Card to an unsecured card. Tried reaching out to them multiple times and even asked for a banking Partner change every time reply "currently we are working on these". Can I close the card and reapply?

@SSV @BVC how to upgrade my SBM secured One Card to an unsecured card. Tried reaching out to them multiple times and even asked for a banking Partner change every time reply "currently we are working on these". Can I close the card and reapply?
Once u close it's closed for ever

They are giving unsecured randomly and will return fd amt

Once you close you won’t get one card on your name as of now.

Coming to your question on secured to unsecured Onecard will periodically check and provide offer to you. Banking partner will be not be in our hands, it’s up to one card again. Typical one card rules.

For this reason, I am unable to close the card. My first credit card thinking of doing an addition FD and then after receiving the metal card will close the addition FD.

I need to close the FD as it is not earning me good interest.
It should be your choice. How much FD did you make? Ask them for decrease of FD amount so that you can have Onecard without closing.(Not sure whether they accept that)

Back