• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneCard Pre approved offer

Sanjay

TF Select
I have got one card preapproved offer. The limit is Rs.45,000. How can I know which banking partner will be given to me? Should I wait for some time so that this limit can be increased or should I apply? I have only one card right now HDFC moneyback. Is it worth having it or leave it?

Which is the best banking partner?

I have got one card preapproved offer. The limit is Rs.45,000. How can I know which banking partner will be given to me? Should I wait for some time so that this limit can be increased or should I apply? I have only one card right now HDFC moneyback. Is it worth having it or leave it?

If it is pre approved and LTF then take it. You will get limit enhancement over the time based on your usage

Banking Partner will depend on your location,for example you can get BOB if you're at that place where federal bank is not available.. But yeah If you're at that location where both bank's cc facility available then you can call the one card helpline no. and tell your preference; may be they issue cc as per your wish. Good luck
Do you know which banking partner will I get? And can I get other cards on the basis of this card through C2C in the futur

Do you know which banking partner will I get? And can I get other cards on the basis of this card through C2C in the future?
In app you can check for the Banking partner, also one of IndusInd RM told they don't consider OneCard for C2C. so consider yourself for adding this card with you, with a limit or Card or Target Based offer.

how and where to know it's pre approved ,i can't see anywhere in the app, where will you get the pre approved message on one one card🙄

Moat probably federal.

How much cibil and Experian scores you have?

If it's pre-approved they do give metal. I think that 40k rule is for secured one. They may have changed it somewhere down the line though. Not really a fan of this card so don't actively follow news around it

Back