• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Opened IDFC 10K saving account at 11.30 PM at Night

ujjwal2024

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yesterday, I thought of opening an IDFC savings account...It was around 11.30 at night...
As I already had IDFC Wealth credit card...giving only mobile number fetched all of my detail...
Within 2 minutes account get opened and within 5 Minutes Video KYC get over...
Means within 10 minutes at 11.30 Night I was able to do vkyc and open saving account online
Instantly it was showing in my mobile app..debit card was also showing..
India is changing?

Yesterday, I thought of opening an IDFC savings account...It was around 11.30 at night...
As I already had IDFC Wealth credit card...giving only mobile number fetched all of my detail...
Means within 10 minutes at 11.30 Night I was able to do vkyc and open saving account online
India is changing?
vkyc getting done is really surprising.. rest is anyways only a system

Reactions: BVC
India is changing?
Vkyc at 11:30 p.m. ???

India is changing?
You are holding wealth credit card.. Bank did not offered you Select account (10k balance) as a zero balance account?

India is changing?
Yes India is changing in terms of Banking service. I usually prefer night calls to customer care to skip the waiting queue. Good work IDFC, Hope they are the future of Private Banking.

IDFC's tech side of things is usually very solid. When I had applied for my credit card, I could do VKYC at 9 30 PM. Their web interface for online banking is also very good. The mobile app on Android, though has lost a bit of edge of late, though it still is feature-rich.
However, one thing you need to be careful about is the account Freeze possibilities. For crediting your account particularly, please try avoiding UPI, they really go bonkers on that front and end up freezing your account for no rhyme or reason and then you'll have to go to the branch and waste a lot of your time. Use netbanking transfer modes like NEFT or IMPS...

Back