• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Opened Regular Savings account in HDFC. Which Debit card should i get?

I opened Regular savings account in HDFC. I want to know which Debit card should i get. Also which is the default card that I'm going to get in welcome kit?
Easyshop Platinum Debit card. This is the card they give to Preferred customers. Only go for it if its free. Slowly you will start getting LTF CC and DC if your relationship value is decent. I got infinia cc and preferred banking by maintaining 25k monthly balance only! :P But it took me some time and my card usage was average.

Easyshop Platinum Debit card. This is the card they give to Preferred customers. Only go for it if its free. Slowly you will start getting LTF CC and DC if your relationship value is decent. I got infinia cc and preferred banking by maintaining 25k monthly balance only! :P But it took me some time and my card usage was average.
How much time , can you elaborate on you journey a bit ?

How much time , can you elaborate on you journey a bit ?
So I opened a salary account with HDFC in 2016 last quarter. They straight away offered my preferred banking and Regalia First credit card for less than 10 LPA salary. I kept using it and in sometime I got LE and then Regalia. Last year in Jan I got Infinia. I would have got it earlier as my CL had crossed 10L long time back but during covid I wasn’t bothered about these things and also HDFC had some fiasco and RBI restricted them from issuing any card. This was a long journey indeed but I started at less salary you might have higher salary and get it much faster.

I opened Regular savings account in HDFC. I want to know which Debit card should i get. Also which is the default card that I'm going to get in welcome kit?
Go to branch and take rupay premium which is platinum and offers you 2 lounge per quarter and good offers almost every month and fees is less than 300 or 200.

Back