• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Opening new Indusind account through Third Party Cheque

Ludhiana, but I can share his number, he'll open it even remotely but I'm not sure you can check with him if interested.

But i'd not recommended opening the account this way, as he didn't give me any guarantee that account won't be downgraded.

I just have to monitor my emails carefully, once I receive the 30 day notice of downgrade, i'll close the pioneer debit card. Otherwise i'll be charged 3k for debit card.
I got a call giving me same offer with 90K funding i can get liftime free pioneer account, if i open it online.

Ludhiana, but I can share his number, he'll open it even remotely but I'm not sure you can check with him if interested.

But i'd not recommended opening the account this way, as he didn't give me any guarantee that account won't be downgraded.

I just have to monitor my emails carefully, once I receive the 30 day notice of downgrade, i'll close the pioneer debit card. Otherwise i'll be charged 3k for debit card.
Can you please share contact details in DM

Back