• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OTT Subscriptions Cheapest way

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Which are the cheapest methods to get OTT Subscriptions (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sonlyliv, Zee5 etc)
I want to buy Zee5 subscription.
Your expert opinions will be helpful for this generation and upcoming generations.
We'll keep updating the ideas with time.

Solution
I am thinking for the same. Which ones would you suggest? Bank and Variant and MAB?
It depends on the amount you can maintain.

Suppose if don't want to maintain anything then : Canara Bank

If you can maintain 20K then you can go for : BoB

If can maintain 50K then : PNB

If can maintain 100K then : Union Bank of India

You're requested to check the thread by @TechnoFino by searching "RuPay Select DC"

kshitij_0

TF Ace
This is what i do -
Use JIO FIBER with OTT.
Use Amazon Pay balance (loaded from Gyftr approx 7% RR) and pay jio monthly.
i get all OTTs. dont have to worry about subscription
1) I have JioFiber as well along with Airtel one. I usually recharge Airtel one with 499+gst-25% CB on Axis Airtel CC which is cheaper than Jio.
Also I don't know how you can pay JioFiber bill through Amazon Pay while I can't find JioFiber option in Broadband Bill Pay section. If you can share some screenshots?
2) I think opting for higher plans doesn't make any sense for most of us including me. OTT add ons are not worth it if you don't want better speeds.

harsh1387

TF Ace
1) I have JioFiber as well along with Airtel one. I usually recharge Airtel one with 499+gst-25% CB on Axis Airtel CC which is cheaper than Jio.
Also I don't know how you can pay JioFiber bill through Amazon Pay while I can't find JioFiber option in Broadband Bill Pay section. If you can share some screenshots?
2) I think opting for higher plans doesn't make any sense for most of us including me. OTT add ons are not worth it if you don't want better speeds.
In jio app when you pay for jio fiber there is an option to pay via Amazon pay. I do it every month.

palen

TF Premier
I said now we are friends.
Please share the invite link if possible. Will there be any issue with you account once you share the invite link?
Or at least share the other modes in which we can get the invite?
Yes, I'm responsible for whoever I invite. If you mess up or break a rule, it would affect my account. That's why I never invite anyone that I don't personally know.

zephyr0

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The most comprehensive offer I have come across is with Tata. Their Binge Prime subscription covers a lot of Indian and OTT apps, with the exception of Amazon Prime and Netflix.

Another option to get a good comprehensive OTT subscription is to get fiber/airfiber broadband connection from Jio or Airtel. Both of them a good bundled list of OTT for the subscription cost.
Amaz ha msedge_nz4NK6ccnz.png

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
The most comprehensive offer I have come across is with Tata. Their Binge Prime subscription covers a lot of Indian and OTT apps, with the exception of Amazon Prime and Netflix.

Another option to get a good comprehensive OTT subscription is to get fiber/airfiber broadband connection from Jio or Airtel. Both of them a good bundled list of OTT for the subscription cost.
how many otts do you even use out of this?

Syed Habeeb

TF Select

Airtel Xtreme also gives a set of OTT subscriptions but the problem is we can only watch in Airtel app. I guess Tata Play also same