• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Park+ app fuel voucher

MrWick

TF Premier
I'm facing issues in redeeming IOCL Voucher on IOCL POS as it says Time out since past 3-4 days. Anyone here facing the issue or successfully redeemed the voucher please comment

deep@vie

TF Legend
I'm facing issues in redeeming IOCL Voucher on IOCL POS as it says Time out since past 3-4 days. Anyone here facing the issue or successfully redeemed the voucher please comment
If a voucher doesn't work, Park+/iocl issues a new voucher, do check your app or WhatsApp for new voucher details

Hi all, I've been trying to redeem ₹2000 voucher using 5L park+ fuel but the voucher is always shown as out of stock. The best I've managed is ₹1000 voucher with ₹100 off. Can someone please confirm if they're able to buy the 2000 voucher and how to go about it?

MrWick

TF Premier
Hi all, I've been trying to redeem ₹2000 voucher using 5L park+ fuel but the voucher is always shown as out of stock. The best I've managed is ₹1000 voucher with ₹100 off. Can someone please confirm if they're able to buy the 2000 voucher and how to go about it?
you won't get 2000 voucher ever. Been trying for 3 months but it's always Out of stock no matter how fast you are. The best I have managed to get is 1500 voucher many times.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Yes, you xan get 1500 voucher.
I guess they're faking 2000 voucher.
Earlier they used to offer it but now they don't.
So but 1500 & 1000.
Use different numbers & accounts if you need more.
Can get one in a week.

deep@vie

TF Legend
If
Yes, you xan get 1500 voucher.
I guess they're faking 2000 voucher.
Earlier they used to offer it but now they don't.
So but 1500 & 1000.
Use different numbers & accounts if you need more.
Can get one in a week.
You've onecard can get 1500 vouchers for 1350 once per month as well.

virtuoso

TF Buzz
I have a 2000 rupees voucher that I bought yesterday because I was getting Rs. 500 off. Will this be valid for 7 days or expire today? New voucher has been generated for today but I am not sure if it will be valid till friday. I need to re-fuel on friday.

MrWick

TF Premier
I have a 2000 rupees voucher that I bought yesterday because I was getting Rs. 500 off. Will this be valid for 7 days or expire today? New voucher has been generated for today but I am not sure if it will be valid till friday. I need to re-fuel on friday.
if you got this voucher from weekly claim then it will expire today.