• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Park+ app fuel voucher

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Anyone using park+ app for fuel vouchers and which card you are using for cashbacks/rewards?

What is the acceptance rate of those fuel vouchers at the outlets?

SarPanch

TF Buzz
Acceptance is limited and upto the knowledge of petrol pump guys.

On the payment part, you can pay via any cc

Toufiq99

TF Buzz
Anyone using park+ app for fuel vouchers and which card you are using for cashbacks/rewards?

I recently tried it for the first time. I went to a dealer IOCL pump near me on a Sunday (Park+ app showed successful redemptions happening at that pump).
But the attendants basically had no idea about it. As soon as I mentioned "voucher" their default response was "Come on a weekday" so I assume they have a less experienced skeleton staff on weekends. I even tried asking them if they have the "ITPS" POS machines as recommended in the Park+ app then I could guide them to redeem the voucher, but they didn't budge.

Subsequently I then went to a COCO IOCL pump and upon mentioning that I'll be paying by voucher, he immediately responded "Park+?". So I went on to fill up my tank full and bought a voucher of the final amount from Park+ on the spot. (got ₹100 instant discount + 5% CB on paying by SBI Cashback CC)

Toufiq99

TF Buzz
I recently tried it for the first time. I went to a dealer IOCL pump near me on a Sunday (Park+ app showed successful redemptions happening at that pump).
But the attendants basically had no idea about it. As soon as I mentioned "voucher" their default response was "Come on a weekday" so I assume they have a less experienced skeleton staff on weekends. I even tried asking them if they have the "ITPS" POS machines as recommended in the Park+ app then I could guide them to redeem the voucher, but they didn't budge.

Subsequently I then went to a COCO IOCL pump and upon mentioning that I'll be paying by voucher, he immediately responded "Park+?". So I went on to fill up my tank full and bought a voucher of the final amount from Park+ on the spot. (got ₹100 instant discount + 5% CB on paying by SBI Cashback CC)
Well, I tried to buy and redeem the voucher for the second time but had a bad experience this time -
The pump attendant was ready to redeem it but as soon as I paid for the voucher on Park+, the voucher went in pending state and didn't get generated (The first time it was generated instantly). It displayed that it's taking longer than expected to get a response from IOCL and could take upto 2 hours.

I wasn't able to wait this long at the pump so had to pay by card and leave. By the time I reached home the voucher got generated and it's only valid till 30th Sep 2023, before which I will not be able to redeem it as my full tank lasts for a month. ☹️
If anyone can take it off my hands and redeem it I'd be extremely grateful, I stand to lose 3k if it goes unredeemed 😢

PS- So if anyone plans to buy and redeem Park+ voucher, I suggest to buy a lumpsum amount few hours before actual redemption.

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Well, I tried to buy and redeem the voucher for the second time but had a bad experience this time -
The pump attendant was ready to redeem it but as soon as I paid for the voucher on Park+, the voucher went in pending state and didn't get generated (The first time it was generated instantly). It displayed that it's taking longer than expected to get a response from IOCL and could take upto 2 hours.

I wasn't able to wait this long at the pump so had to pay by card and leave. By the time I reached home the voucher got generated and it's only valid till 30th Sep 2023, before which I will not be able to redeem it as my full tank lasts for a month. ☹️
If anyone can take it off my hands and redeem it I'd be extremely grateful, I stand to lose 3k if it goes unredeemed 😢

PS- So if anyone plans to buy and redeem Park+ voucher, I suggest to buy a lumpsum amount few hours before actual redemption.
I don't think you will loose any money here, just check t&c if the voucher gets expired...

Toufiq99

TF Buzz
I don't think you will loose any money here, just check t&c if the voucher gets expired...
I went back to the pump and redeemed it for someone else in exchange for cash.
Y'all can learn from this experience and buy a Park+ voucher of an estimated lump sum amount beforehand, a couple of hours/days before you actually redeem the voucher. 😅
Once you buy the voucher, its validity is 6 days I believe (unlike claimed vouchers from their quiz/games, the validity of those is just a day once claimed)

EDIT- Just got a reply from the Park+ support team, if the voucher goes unredeemed for 7 days, it is automatically cancelled and a refund is initiated back to the source. Also if the voucher is partially redeemed, the remaining amount is still available to redeem later. refunded.
This is a good practice unlike the BPCL vouchers, I recently faced an issue where I had ₹3000 BPCL voucher but the pump attendant mistakenly entered ₹1000 as the amount while redeeming. Their T&C mentions that it's a one-time use voucher so once it's redeemed (even partially) it cannot be redeemed again, the balance amount gets "forfeited"

These are some pretty nice savings, especially for credit card users and frequent petrol consumers, provided there is a COCO IOCL pump in the nearby vicinity. There is one 5km away from my place so I usually go there once a month and do a full tank.

Last edited:

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Went back to the pump and redeemed it for someone else in exchange of cash.
Y'all can learn from this experience and buy a Park+ voucher of an estimated lumpsum amount beforehand, a couple hours/days before you actually redeem the voucher. 😅
Once you buy the voucher, its validity is of 6 days I believe (unlike claimed vouchers from their quiz/games, the validity of those is just a day once claimed)

EDIT- Just got a reply from Park+ support team, if voucher goes unredeemed for 7 days, it is automatically cancelled and refund is initiated back to the source. Also if the voucher is partially redeemed, the rest of the amount is still available to redeem later.
This is a good practice unlike the BPCL vouchers, I recently faced an issue where I had ₹3000 BPCL voucher but the pump attendant mistakenly entered ₹1000 as the amount while redeeming. Their T&C mentions that it's a one time use voucher so once it's redeemed (even partially) it cannot be redeemed again, the balance amount gets "forfeited"

These are some pretty nice savings especially for credit card users and frequent petrol consumers, provided there is a COCO IOCL pump in nearby vicinity. There is one 5km away from my place so I usually go there once a month and do a full tank.
Are you sure about using a fuel voucher partially and remaining amount will be in voucher for reuse 2nd time? As per the FAQ we can only use voucher once. I have a voucher for 2000 expiring tomorrow but my car is more than half full so it will take around 10-12 lt only. I dont wanna refund if possible.

Toufiq99

TF Buzz
Are you sure about using a fuel voucher partially and remaining amount will be in voucher for reuse 2nd time? As per the FAQ we can only use voucher once. I have a voucher for 2000 expiring tomorrow but my car is more than half full so it will take around 10-12 lt only. I dont wanna refund if possible.
Hey thank you for highlighting this, looks like I may have misspoke.
As per the T&C, it says the the unredeemed amount will be refunded instead of being available to redeem a 2nd time

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-22-19-14-01-07_512924473436db0d14101c856232a014.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-22-19-14-01-07_512924473436db0d14101c856232a014.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 31

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Hey thank you for highlighting this, looks like I may have misspoke.
As per the T&C, it says the the unredeemed amount will be refunded instead of being available to redeem a 2nd time
Yes, i got 500 Off on 2000 fuel voucher. However unfortunately my fuel tank was half full already. I filled 1450rs of full. 50 got refunded. rest 500 were gone. So i have learned 2 things :
1) Buy fuel voucher in a discount WHEN You actually need it ( max 2 days in advance).
2) Buy only that much which is less than or equal to what your fuel tank can have.

MrWick

TF Premier
I have availed Onecard offer so many times but this is the First time RBL bank offer is there and it's not working. Giving same error to me as well.

GShan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have availed Onecard offer so many times but this is the First time RBL bank offer is there and it's not working. Giving same error to me as well.
Yeah, may be the configuration has not been done correctly. Let's wait till tomorrow.

gobsy

TF Select
I went to Coco pump but the attendant said the code is invalid. Is there any way to contact park plus customer care through phone or mail.

Toufiq99

TF Buzz
Yes, i got 500 Off on 2000 fuel voucher. However unfortunately my fuel tank was half full already. I filled 1450rs of full. 50 got refunded. rest 500 were gone. So i have learned 2 things :
1) Buy fuel voucher in a discount WHEN You actually need it ( max 2 days in advance).
2) Buy only that much which is less than or equal to what your fuel tank can have.
Hey btw how'd you manage to get the 500 voucher? I've tried multiple times and it always shows OOS right when the clock hits the stipulated times. :(

ab099625

TF Neo

Using since last 4 months seamlessly
Credit cards used Amex mrcc for 1500x4 and rest sbi cashback as it gives 5%

Reactions: SSV

MrWick

TF Premier
Does anyone facing issues while Purchasing Fuel voucher from Park+ using SBI CB card. It says as Retry with another payment method. Other cards are working fine. Maybe I have purchased too many vouchers using same card. Is there any limit per card for vouchers ? anyone facing the same issue ? Screenshot_20231124-071604.jpg