• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Park+ MCC Code for GV

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys just wanted to know whats the mcc code while purchasing gift vouchers from the park+ app
i could zomato GV at 12% discount flat.
will it be wise to purchase from there or one should get from gyftr/smartbuy portal.

pinki

TF Ace
Now I found the limitations here, we can get 10% offer only once a week, which is not enough for high fuel spenders like me, but can definitely use it parallelly with fuel card
For high spends, u can directly buy the iocl vouchers at 2% discount offered by park+ (daily limit of promo is 1st 5000 users) and then can pay for the same via sbi cb for 5% , so total becomes 7% , which is still a great deal🤩 for high fuel spends

dipu_5

TF Buzz
And redemption ? Is it smooth or have to talk lot of people at pump ?
I had an issue recently. The voucher code redemption was showing technical issue on the machine and had to pay using an alternative method. When checked with Park+ later, they say that voucher code is showing redeemed and redirected me to IOC help desk. Have been chasing them since 2 weeks but no resolution yet. Park+ has no customer care phone number and IOC customer care says they don't deal with Voucher redemption issues :(

MrWick

TF Premier
I had an issue recently. The voucher code redemption was showing technical issue on the machine and had to pay using an alternative method. When checked with Park+ later, they say that voucher code is showing redeemed and redirected me to IOC help desk. Have been chasing them since 2 weeks but no resolution yet. Park+ has no customer care phone number and IOC customer care says they don't deal with Voucher redemption issues :(
Same happened with me. Got my money back within 7 days.
You'll have to lodge the complaint with dedicated Xtra rewards Customer care at 1800 200 5611. That Particular Petrol station will be having difference of amount on that particular date. They will check their logs and refund the amount.

dipu_5

TF Buzz
You'll have to lodge the complaint with dedicated Xtra rewards Customer care at 1800 200 5611. That Particular Petrol station will be having difference of amount on that particular date. They will check their logs and refund the amount.
ok, thanks. Refund in Park+ wallet?

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
That's good news