• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Park+ MCC Code for GV

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys just wanted to know whats the mcc code while purchasing gift vouchers from the park+ app
i could zomato GV at 12% discount flat.
will it be wise to purchase from there or one should get from gyftr/smartbuy portal.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
1000071602.jpg Paid bill through park+ yesterday and now it is showing this error
Was my card number wrong?
Will it fail?
What to do I am confused and tensed

@D₹V @NShah .

Any experts of park+ .

Asking for another member

SpidySpider

TF Premier
1000071602.jpg Paid bill through park+ yesterday and now it is showing this error
Was my card number wrong?
Will it fail?
What to do I am confused and tensed

@D₹V @NShah .

Any experts of park+ .

Asking for another member
I haven't experienced this after card payment but it sometimes does appear when you try to make payment for the first time, for that you try after sometime or in some other device, also once you entered the card number did it automatically fetch your total bill amount?

Is anyone able to generate any gift vouchers off the app? Whenever I tried to buy something, it shows the payment successful but then it shows voucher generation failed and the amount gets refunded always. Anyone else facing this issue?

SpidySpider

TF Premier
Is it possible to know if we are under 5000 members before making payment?
There is a coupon code "2PERCENT" , which would be applied automatically, if not you can try manually before purchasing and on the same page after applying the coupon, it would mention that cashback of that amount would be credited to your park+ wallet.

Attachments

• IMG_20240501_131810.jpg
    IMG_20240501_131810.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 4

CyberPsych

TF Ace
There is a coupon code "2PERCENT" , which would be applied automatically, if not you can try manually before purchasing and on the same page after applying the coupon, it would mention that cashback of that amount would be credited to your park+ wallet.
So if the coupon doesn't apply, it means 5000 is crossed?