• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

WHEN that was happened ? late fee was charged ?
This was in Dec 2022.

Due date: 23rd Dec
Payment date: 24th Dec through HDFC billpay (though i had scheduled payment on 23rd!)
Settlement date: I think 28th Dec, don't remember exactly.

I got calls from customer care for payment on 26th Dec. I clearly mentioned that I have already paid. But late fee (1200 + gst) was charged on 26th Dec. I called them up multiple times and sent emails, but no one was helpful. They said that grace period is 3 days including holidays!

I never bothered to check the date in statement. I checked now and it shows as 24th Dec. I am thinking of raising a complaint again 😂

paid sbi and amex cc bills of 100 each (for testing) and got paid and instant credit sms also received. Axis bank cc re-added and tried it to pay after one hour, but it says try again later. I'm not aware if there's some waiting time for newly added billers.

Back