• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

now cc bill pay working on new UI as well.
%E0%A4%AF%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%A1%E0%A4%BC%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%85%E0%A4%9A%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%9B%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%B9%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%86%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%87-ye-badi-acchi-baat-kahi-aapne.gif

@TechnoFino is thread ke title me likh do new UI wale not eligible aur ye bhi likh new to old UI nahi migrate kar sakte, bohot sare logo ki queries solve ho jayegi 😁
New UI works for CC Bills. Atleast Non-BBPS banks.

I Paid ICICI bill 2 days ago from debit card.

1. First we need to add the card and don't make any payment while adding biller.

2. Let it validate the card, this can take 2-5 days.

3. Try making small 1 rs payments from savings account to verify if card is validated. (Since Netbanking doesn't display validation status, only mobile app does)
If you get errors like 'invalid card number', 'invalid authenticator', 'could not process' etc, just try again.

4. Once you're able to make a payment from savings account, Try with Debit card.
It can still give errors 2-3 times, but it will work if you're patient.

Verified on New UI with ICICI Card 28 Nov.

@shutapdiya @ashwink @TechnoFino , you can update the title if you'd like.

New UI works for CC Bills. Atleast Non-BBPS banks.

I Paid ICICI bill 2 days ago from debit card.

1. First we need to add the card and don't make any payment while adding biller.

2. Let it validate the card, this can take 2-5 days.

3. Try making small 1 rs payments from savings account to verify if card is validated. (Since Netbanking doesn't display validation status, only mobile app does)
If you get errors like 'invalid card number', 'invalid authenticator', 'could not process' etc, just try again.

4. Once you're able to make a payment from savings account, Try with Debit card.

@shutapdiya @ashwink @TechnoFino , you can update the title if you'd like.
Isko kahi pin karke rakho new UI walo ke liye

Aisa kuch ho sakta hai kya @ashwink ?

2 hours waiting then you can pay upto 10k. after 24 hours, you can pay more than 10k.
When I tried paying IDFC cc bill via savings account in HDFC bill pay it goes through and gets settled instantly, but if I try to pay via Debit card it used to say "Invalid card number", but now it clearly says:
"This payment method is not allowed"

When I tried paying IDFC cc bill via savings account in HDFC bill pay it goes through and gets settled instantly, but if I try to pay via Debit card it used to say "Invalid card number", but now it clearly says:
"This payment method is not allowed"
no idea about IDFC, but yesterday i've paid kotak, axis, sbi & amex cards payment with debit card and just some time ago someone paid standard chartered successfully. pls try removing ur card and re-adding, but keep in mind it takes time to allow payments for newly added billers.

no idea about IDFC, but yesterday i've paid kotak, axis, sbi & amex cards payment with debit card and just some time ago someone paid standard chartered successfully. pls try removing ur card and re-adding, but keep in mind it takes time to allow payments for newly added billers.
I don't mind re-adding it, but both the option to add IDFC credit cards and the already added biller itself is missing in Net banking and only seen in mobile app.
I can manage this month with the RBL signature+ DC. But I have huge bills for the next month and I can't do without platinum DC.

I don't mind re-adding it, but both the option to add IDFC credit cards and the already added biller itself is missing in Net banking and only seen in mobile app.
I can manage this month with the RBL signature+ DC. But I have huge bills for the next month and I can't do without platinum DC.
IDFC and some more banks are just added by hdfc in bill pay few days ago, so may be those are not fully functional yet.

Hi everyone,

Are you guys able to make the SBI Cashback card payments through Bill Desk? It still shows payment failed for me
I've been trying for the past 2 months without success. I am able to pay the ICICI and Axis bank payments without any issues.

I've also re-added the biller twice for SBI but still the same issue. Have tried Mobile app as well as Net Banking

Hi everyone,

Are you guys able to make the SBI Cashback card payments through Bill Desk? It still shows payment failed for me
I've been trying for the past 2 months without success. I am able to pay the ICICI and Axis bank payments without any issues.

I've also re-added the biller twice for SBI but still the same issue. Have tried Mobile app as well as Net Banking
i did made payment for SBI Simplyclick and added today SBI Cashback too, in a week time would make a payment so it should be successfully if it isn't would comment here!

Also, can someone help me with the query below? I'm a new member here and can't create a new post.

My Current portfolio contains the following cards:
HDFC Regalia LTF (Limit 5.5L)
Axis ACE
SBI CashBack
One Card LTF
IDFC Wealth Card LTF
Amazon Pay ICICI LTF

All my cards have a limit of 3L+ except SBI Cashback (34k) and most of my spending is around Traveling, Shopping, Eating Out, Uber/Ola, and Amazon Gift Vouchers (no rent expenses as staying with family).

My usual monthly spend is around 50-70K with occasional travel every 3 months (around 1.5-2L). I put most of my online expenses on SBI, Amazon Expenses on APay, and Offline on Axis Ace and I pay the bill with HDFC Bill Pay for 1% additional Cashback.

I've been offered HDFC DCB FYF by the bank (was looking for Infina but was rejected) since I have a long-term relationship with the bank and a salary account (not meeting Infinia salary eligibility yet).

so my question is, will getting DCB make sense? I'm sure if I move my expenses from my other cards to DCB I'll easily be able to meet the Fee Waiver criteria and I understand that it might help me long term with Infinia eligibility but will it be a good decision to move all my expenses to DCB card for this?

I live in a Tier-1 City and I don't think Acceptance will be a major issue (I won't be canceling the rest of my cards anyway and will use them if required).

I did try for LTF DCB as well but HDFC didn't budge (even after threatening to move my salary account).

Please advise!

Back