• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

yet to get cashback in platinum dc for bills paid on 2nd june onwards!! Anyone got the reward points after 2nd??
interestingly paid an bill on 1st june got credited on 3rd itself
Same here. I paid my bill on 3rd June and haven't received cashback yet. I have noticed that sometimes it takes them a week of working days, so we should receive our cashback between Monday and Wednesday.

Update: I have received my points.

Just for information, I paid my credit card bill on 3rd June.

Normally I get cb credited next say itself...
Yes, I agree. Even their page says it usually takes 2 working days for cashback points to be credited. However, I have noticed over the past few months that it takes them a week of working days whenever you make a payment in the beginning (1st-5th date) of the month.

If you make the payment in the middle of the month, it will take a smooth 1-2 days, at most 3.

Update: I have received my points.

Just for information, I paid my credit card bill on 3rd June.

Yes, I agree. Even their page says it usually takes 2 working days for cashback points to be credited. However, I have noticed over the past few months that it takes them a week of working days whenever you make a payment in the beginning (1st-5th date) of the month.

If you make the payment in the middle of the month, it will take a smooth 1-2 days, at most 3.
i hav received the points as well!!

I paid on 4th…still no points!! 😐
Points credited !!!
Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

My select MC not letting me pay cc bill via sbi unipay. Previous month it did, this month txn failing.lol
Yeah i have been facing the same issue with the mobile number i used to pay last month. But when i changed to different mobile number to login, the same card works!! I dont know whether there is any soft limit per account but it worked with different login mobile number.

Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

View attachment 1249

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

View attachment 1250

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

View attachment 1251

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

View attachment 1252
I might've to open HDFC account just for this,
thinking to open savings max account.

I have HDFC Millennia credit card and now if open HDFC savings max account, will the card and account get merged automatically? Also is there requirement of vkyc again?
Thanks.

guys, in HDFC bill payment page there is no option to pay my hdfc credit card using my platinum dc. Mean i can see many other cc options (in total 22), but hdfc own cc is not listed there.

Back