• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

Hemang

TF Premier
I have received the mastercard version of HDFC easyshop platinum debit card. Does the mastercard qualify for the same cashback as the visa variant?
Network variant change karane ka ye tarika hai.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated July 01, 2024 with Subject line: Regarding the network change of debit card.
We request you to hotlist the current master debit card and submit the request at nearest branch for Visa variant of platinum debit card.

James

TF Ace
Network variant change karane ka ye tarika hai.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated July 01, 2024 with Subject line: Regarding the network change of debit card.
We request you to hotlist the current master debit card and submit the request at nearest branch for Visa variant of platinum debit card.
Why, mastercard also has same features. Right?

Why should he change to visa

b4bhar

TF Premier
I paid hdfc card bill via sbi unipay from hdfc platinum debit card, but amount is not settled, lets see if it will be refunded or processed in 1 or 2 days.
Same. I did a test with 1k and it was settled within a day. Now paid 13k and its already been 1+ day. I also got reward points as well on platinum DC but still not reflecting in hdfc card