• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

Check if you have enabled online transaction on your debit card and appropriate limits have been set. If you have just added the card wait for 30 minutes, there is a 30 min cooling off period and max 5k in first 24 hours
Yes online transactions are already on & still i am not able to pay bill...

Any suggestions?

Still waiting for cashback for the transaction done on 11th Dec
Waiting for all transactions done on and after 10th December
People have also reported issues with being unable to convert cashback points to statement credit, so it looks like HDFC have a glitch at the moment.

People have also reported issues with being unable to convert cashback points to statement credit, so it looks like HDFC have a glitch at the moment.

10th December cashback has been posted today at some point in the last 6 hours.

Not working for prefer account :-( for axis nor Amex credit card

View attachment 7945
Don't set up autopay. No guarantee that you will get the cashback. You will only get the cashback if you use the debit card
I have been paying my Axis Flipkart bill for a year now using HDFC. This month I paid my Magnus bill too. So it works for Axis. And I have got cashback for both

cb comes in the form of reward points / cash.

You get it in the form of cashback points (automatically happens 2 days after you pay with the DC, can sometimes take even 5 days to appear) which you then convert to cash (make a request through NetBanking, cash is credited within 2 days)

Yea looks like it, otherwise always got the points in 2 days or so.

Update : Got the points for the bill payment done on 11th dec

I loaded money in paytm via millenia debit card and paid hdfc cc bill. But have not yet recived cash back. Does any one know how much time it takes for cashback to be credited

Back