• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

You can see the status as "Pending". That mean actually you should stay away paying bills for that credit card. But with that status some of us able to transact/pay successfully next day.

I was trying to do the bill payment for my HDFC Infinia through Imperia Platinum DC. But in Bill Pay section, there was no option to do payment by DC.
The payment option was only through Bank account. (hence no 1% benefit)

On Mobikwik - I could only pay 20k with the imperia platinum DC, due to the below error. Is anyone also facing the same?
Failure: You can only pay 20k with this card. Please reduce the amount or try with another card.

Pay
I was trying to do the bill payment for my HDFC Infinia through Imperia Platinum DC. But in Bill Pay section, there was no option to do payment by DC.

On Mobikwik - I could only pay 20k with the imperia platinum DC, due to the below error. Is anyone also facing the same?
Failure: You can only pay 20k with this card. Please reduce the amount or try with another card.
In multiples of 20k, 2 days back paid 40k into sbi using easyshop dc

As @NOOBY said there is a samebank payment restriction.

If you have HDFC Rupay card, you can use that to pay the Infinia payment through the UPI :)

With Tata Neu Infinity card, you will get 1.5% CB back in the form of neucoins.

Is anyone able to make payment through debit card? this feature is disabled in my account. So I am only able to make payment using Bank account not via debit card.
Getting the same error on my end too, on desktop. It just shows Bank Account for Payment Method and nothing else. And it was working fine earlier this month.

Edit: Works fine on mobile. I guess if one doesn't work, try the other.

Last edited:
i get 1% cashback on payment of cc bill through mobikwik using hdfc platinum debit card but it doesn’t work on paytm. So is there any other payments app like payzapp or others where hdfc card works for 1% cashback.

HDFC Tata Neu card belongs to Alien planet. So it is not supported in Indian based apps
Ok, Mobikwik is not add latest BIN series.

Other HDFC RuPay credit cards are supported on mobikwik like -

652850 - HDFC Bharat cashback and HDFC IndianOIL RuPay credit card
652894 - HDFC Regalia RuPay credit card
652908 - HDFC Freedom RuPay credit card
652915 - HDFC Moneyback+ RuPay credit card
652916 - HDFC MSME RuPay credit card

652925 - HDFC Tata Neu Plus RuPay credit card (not supported on mobikwik)
652926 - HDFC Tata Neu Infinity RuPay credit card (not supported on mobikwik)

Complaint to Mobikwik customer support on twitter, they will update the new Tata Neu RuPay credit card BINs.

@sv004 by the way, you can pay your own Tata Neu RuPay credit card using Tata Neu RuPay CC via UPI on Amazon, also get Tata Neu rewards point on UPI spend.

If you have 2 HDFC credit cards then i think both card limit is mergered right ? you can pay to your 1st HDFC credit card through mobikwik.

Complaint to Mobikwik customer support on twitter, they will update the new Tata Neu RuPay credit card BINs.

@Life_style
Mobikwik always does same thing with HDFC cards. When Millennia cards launched, Mobikwik didn't allow me to transact using Millennia debit card. It always used to say "Videshi cards are not allowed" 😄

@sv004 by the way, you can pay your own Tata Neu RuPay credit card using Tata Neu RuPay CC via UPI on Amazon, also get Tata Neu rewards point on UPI spend.

If you have 2 HDFC credit cards then i think both card limit is mergered right ? you can pay to your 1st HDFC credit card through mobikwik.
Yes limit is shared if i pay my millenia plus tata neu outstanding amount in millenia only then will it be considered full payment on tata neu card. Has some one done like that ?

Back