• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

No its not compulsory to give permission. Even kyc isn't required in MobiKwik to get regular 1% Cashback to your hdfc account. Simply deny the request for those permissions and you'll be fine.
ok tried with mobikwiq, initially did 20k payments got credited to magnus today and now i tried to do another payment and it says 20k limit reached for debit card. So the max cashback i can get with mobikwiq payment is 200 for a month?

I'm still waiting for 7th April cashpoints.
Did you get it? Or still waiting?

I've done 2 payments through MobiKwik. Got Cashback today.
Did a card payment today on Mobikwik around 6pm but still showing pending when will it go through?
In weekend it will be like this?
How long does it take for the cb to be credited?

The first 2 20k payments I did get 200+200 credited in 24 Hours (Tuesday+Wednesday morning). But I made 19+16k back to back on Wednesday night, (I made the 20k payment Wednesday morning) it's been more than 24 Hours and I still haven't gotten the cb rewards for the 19+16k, It's stuck at 400 rewards, does it take more than 24 hrs sometimes? Is there a daily cap or something?

Did you get it? Or still waiting?

How long does it take for the cb to be credited?

The first 2 20k payments I did get 200+200 credited in 24 Hours (Tuesday+Wednesday morning). But I made 19+16k back to back on Wednesday night, (I made the 20k payment Wednesday morning) it's been more than 24 Hours and I still haven't gotten the cb rewards for the 19+16k, It's stuck at 400 rewards, does it take more than 24 hrs sometimes? Is there a daily cap or something?
My stuck was due to weekend I think
That Monday noon my bill got settled
Better pay cc bill in MobiKwik on weekdays

I paid my SBI credit card bill through BillPay and IDFC credit card through Payzapp two weeks before through Easyshop Platinum debit card. In both the cases, I have not received cash backs. I do not know where I err.

Last edited:
Back