• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

Payment getting failed is this because verification pending?
If yes how much time it takes to verify
First time me mera bhi nahi ho raha tha. I guess it's got some verification stuff.
But 10-15 days on it was all very smooth.

Yes, as @pprakash11 bhai mentioned, 3-7 days lagta hai, but I've noticed that the credit card receiver reports it as received on the day that you actually made the txn.

First time me mera bhi nahi ho raha tha. I guess it's got some verification stuff.
But 10-15 days on it was all very smooth.

Yes, as @pprakash11 bhai mentioned, 3-7 days lagta hai, but I've noticed that the credit card receiver reports it as received on the day that you actually made the txn.
Yes. It reflects the same date as cc bill payment on which you have done, although it get credited actually later.

Payment getting failed is this because verification pending?
If yes how much time it takes to verify
If you added card today then even if card verification is pending, from next day payment works. I personally experienced this. But if its your very first card added in hdfc billpay then I don't know if it will also allow payments from next day where you can see its verification still pending.

Two queries the pos is it the HDFC pos where the same has to be swapped.

Secondly for the 1% cash back max limit 750 can we avail both in the same month 750 for bill payment and 750 for the jewellery purchase if any body has clarification please guide.

If you added card today then even if card verification is pending, from next day payment works. I personally experienced this. But if its your very first card added in hdfc billpay then I don't know if it will also allow payments from next day where you can see its verification still pending.
You are right payment done successfully despite verification pending after 24hrs. Also added card 1st time in billpay

PSA

A few days back I remember posting a comment for Millennia debit card users to load their amount to Amazon Pay wallets and paying it from there. It has been patched by Amazon. Yesterday, I wanted to see if it was still working and I loaded 900 to pay via UPI transfer method to my Axis Bank credit card. While the amount was loaded successfully into the wallet, sending money to the UPI ID fails continuosly.

Now that you cannot use other UPI id method to pay credit card bills on Amazon, please don't try doing this for 1% cashback.

Two queries the pos is it the HDFC pos where the same has to be swapped.

Secondly for the 1% cash back max limit 750 can we avail both in the same month 750 for bill payment and 750 for the jewellery purchase if any body has clarification please guide.
Brother this is a seperate offer as i can understand. This is not 1% cashback that you get on HDFC billpay using platinum.

This offer would be valid for all hdfc debit card for OFFLINE txn

Has anyone tried paying HDFC credit card bills using ATM?
I wanted to ask if paying HDFC credit card bills using ATM routes through our Platinum debit card makes us eligible for 1% cashback.

I wanted to ask if paying HDFC credit card bills using ATM routes through our Platinum debit card makes us eligible for 1% cashback. it doesn’t give you 1% cashback.
I wanted to ask if paying HDFC credit card bills using ATM routes through our Platinum debit card makes us eligible for 1% cashback.
No it doesn’t give you 1% Cashback.

Back