• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

I hold a joint account with my wife in HDFC and both of us have Easy Shop Platinum Debit Cards for that account. Can anyone clarify whether the 1% cashback limit of Rs. 750 is at account level or at debit card level? Meaning can I get cashback of 750 on each on card by making bill payments.

I hold a joint account with my wife in HDFC and both of us have Easy Shop Platinum Debit Cards for that account. Can anyone clarify whether the 1% cashback limit of Rs. 750 is at account level or at debit card level? Meaning can I get cashback of 750 on each on card by making bill payments.
Account level. You will not get another cashback. check this.

Take 2 accounts separate so that 1500/- can be earned

If we have to pay hdfc cc mobikwik is the answer but i have a 40k bill i dont think mobikwik pays 40k right 20k and 20k seperately? Also can we use both pakk code and fullpay ? How does that work ?

If we have to pay hdfc cc mobikwik is the answer but i have a 40k bill i dont think mobikwik pays 40k right 20k and 20k seperately? Also can we use both pakk code and fullpay ? How does that work ?
Don't do full 20k in one go. Pay 18k, 18k and 4k. On first day you can do only 20k max but after 24hrs it'll allow you to do multiple payments.
You can use PAKKACB. For FULLPAY, you've to pay full bill fetched via your email at one go which isn't possible.

Last edited:
Back