• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

How long does it take for a credit card to be added in bill payment option, mine is showing verification pending, i added credit cards on sunday?
You can start paying next day only evenif it shows you verification pending. I was able to pay from next day only. Make sure you choose payment from Debit card and correct expiry of debit card while paying bills.

View attachment 17037

Again got 1% for FULLPAY. So, FULLPAY gives 1% cashback per credit card bill payment.

If you have 10 credit cards with min 10k bill each then you will get 1000 cashback. Too good to be true. Take advantage until this is fixed.
Have you got cashback by paying partial amount ? Suppose the auto fetch amount is 20k, have you got cashback by paying 10k ?

Hello everyone,

I have a query regarding the current HDFC Platinum Debit Card offer that provides 1% cashback on credit card bill payments made through HDFC BillDesk or Mobikwik. According to the offer details, there is a monthly cashback cap of ₹750.

I recently made two credit card bill payments using this offer. On May 1st, I paid a bill of ₹20,000 via Mobikwik and received 200 cashback points. Then, on May 18th, I paid a bill of ₹75,000 through HDFC BillPay and received 750 cashback points, which is the maximum 1% cashback allowed according to the capping.

However, I am confused as to why the capping of ₹750 was not applied in this case. Instead, I received a total of 950 cashback points (200 from the first transaction and 750 from the second transaction) in one month, exceeding the specified capping.

Could someone please clarify whether there has been an error on the bank's part in crediting the additional 200 cashback points? I would also like to know from which date the bank counts the 30-day cycle for rewarding points.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hello everyone,

I have a query regarding the current HDFC Platinum Debit Card offer that provides 1% cashback on credit card bill payments made through HDFC BillDesk or Mobikwik. According to the offer details, there is a monthly cashback cap of ₹750.

I recently made two credit card bill payments using this offer. On May 1st, I paid a bill of ₹20,000 via Mobikwik and received 200 cashback points. Then, on May 18th, I paid a bill of ₹75,000 through HDFC BillPay and received 750 cashback points, which is the maximum 1% cashback allowed according to the capping.

However, I am confused as to why the capping of ₹750 was not applied in this case. Instead, I received a total of 950 cashback points (200 from the first transaction and 750 from the second transaction) in one month, exceeding the specified capping.

Could someone please clarify whether there has been an error on the bank's part in crediting the additional 200 cashback points? I would also like to know from which date the bank counts the 30-day cycle for rewarding points.

+1

Hello everyone,

We all just need to check by paying some amount extra

Hello everyone,

It’s a bug so far HDFC Bank not fixed it I mean hdfc bill pay 750/- + MobiKwik separately give additional 750/- it may be tough to HDFC Bank for fixing it by utilities filter that’s why we won’t get cb points for lot of apps if we use hdfc plat dc even though it’s utility payment.
Also another fun here if u pay some cc bill in MobiKwik for 20k on Friday night mostly it will fail but amount gets debited from HDFC Bank account and we get 200/-cb points
Next Thursday the MobiKwik return amount will hit HDFC Bank account but they won’t reconcile mcc and reverse 200/-.
Purely risk if one day identified and reversed our sb account will have impact so not using this loophole and also not suggesting to anyone

Back