• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

pay credit card bill with another credit card

If a few payments fail on a particular bank (threshold unknown), Amazon marks it as unavailable. For Airtel, it fails most of the time as users don't get any OTP for tnx, so its very common for Amazon to mark it as unavailable
Thanks for the answer. I came here to figure out why I am not getting a otp from airtel via Amazon.

But that 10x activation some charges there we should less our profit from it
So, for both 10x and 5% CB there's charge of Rs. 299 + GST each for 90 days.
Total Charges comes up to Rs. 299 * 2 * 1.18 = Rs. 705.64

Now if we do transaction of Rs. 10000 in 30 days (Because max CB for 5% feature is Rs. 500) and total of Rs. 30000 in 90 days, then total CB we'll get Rs. 30000 * 7.5% = Rs. 2250

Net CB % would be = (Rs. 2250 - Rs. 705.64)/30000 = ~5.15%.

I think this is a good deal.

So, for both 10x and 5% CB there's charge of Rs. 299 + GST each for 90 days.
Total Charges comes up to Rs. 299 * 2 * 1.18 = Rs. 705.64

Now if we do transaction of Rs. 10000 in 30 days (Because max CB for 5% feature is Rs. 500) and total of Rs. 30000 in 90 days, then total CB we'll get Rs. 30000 * 7.5% = Rs. 2250

Net CB % would be = (Rs. 2250 - Rs. 705.64)/30000 = ~5.15%.

I think this is a good deal.
I had opted for 10x option. I got almost 64K points in 3 months(Redeemed Amazon voucher). To my good luck, Airtel bug was active during that time. On top of that there was a offer from AU that if you activate 2 plan, you will get Rs. 500 cashback. I activated 10x and Fuel one(should have activated 5% cashback), I was in total profit :)

Guys,

I am new to this game but wanted to corrct my understanding:

Three apps lets you pay the bill of CC using pther CC .

1. Paytm
2. mobikwik
3. Airtel

all take some charge to process the payment.

all may or may not give you rewards as per your card

my question:

1. what is the charge on each platform if any good method to avoid that please help with that too.

2. how much rewards point we get is it consider as online txn only or they treate it as wallet load and no rewards

thanks

I had opted for 10x option. I got almost 64K points in 3 months(Redeemed Amazon voucher). To my good luck, Airtel bug was active during that time. On top of that there was a offer from AU that if you activate 2 plan, you will get Rs. 500 cashback. I activated 10x and Fuel one(should have activated 5% cashback), I was in total profit :)
Is this activation open through out year or only festive times?
I am one month old customer for AU and right now all cards are showing fee

I took LIT card which is LTF. In that card you can activate these plans and it's available throughout the year for now. You get accelerated points even for wallet reload.
For me altura vetta both showing but chargeable maybe after 6 months they may give ltf
Wallet loading is included is a lucrative feature though 👊👍

Thanks for the answer. I came here to figure out why I am not getting a otp from airtel via Amazon.
Usually happens with Jio numbers, but there's a way around for that, something like logging into Airtel app and using that OTP to complete your Amazon tnx. @Abhishek012 can give much better details

For people who have IDFC card and want to pay off the bill using airtel wallet, login to IDFC's website and pay off the bill using netbanking. Airtel is one of the payment options in net banking and OTP works pretty well there vs the amazon wallet. The credit is also immediate.

Check if your used Airtel wallet previously. If it is in dormant, just leave it and create new wallet account from new number and done mini kyc. Then go to Amazon, you can pay the credit card bill from there. While payment choose Airtel NetBanking, Then enter your mobile number and MPIN, then click add and pay. There you will see credit or debit cards, Enter your card details and pay.

Maximum amount 9K per month. Do not open Airtel Savings Account. It is only for wallet users.
Hey this 9k lomit follows calander month or 30 days from your limit is exhausted

Back