• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

pay credit card bill with another credit card

I need to make two credit card payments of 59k and 62k. How can I pay them using another credit card with ideally 0 (or lowest) charges? I do have SBI cashback card so was wondering if there's still a way so that 5% cashback can be used to offset the charges? I am not interested in making a profit by earning cashback money in doing this, just want a hassle-free process with 0 or lowest possible charges. Will appreciate your help. Thanks.

(I searched this thread before posting this question and I am sure my question must have been answered before but I am unable to filter out the information I need as there are lots of changes everyday as to which trick is working and which is not.)

I need to make two credit card payments of 59k and 62k. How can I pay them using another credit card with ideally 0 (or lowest) charges? I do have SBI cashback card so was wondering if there's still a way so that 5% cashback can be used to offset the charges? I am not interested in making a profit by earning cashback money in doing this, just want a hassle-free process with 0 or lowest possible charges. Will appreciate your help. Thanks.

(I searched this thread before posting this question and I am sure my question must have been answered before but I am unable to filter out the information I need as there are lots of changes everyday as to which trick is working and which is not.)
You can transfer from sbi cashback card to bank using BharatNxt app, transfer charges are 1.10 % only. Good thing is, you will get 1% cashback when you use sbi cashback card. So final charges would become 0.10 % 😇

Dm me for app referral link (you will get 250 welcome bonus)

You can transfer from sbi cashback card to bank using BharatNxt app, transfer charges are 1.10 % only. Good thing is, you will get 1% cashback when you use sbi cashback card. So final charges would become 0.10 % 😇

Thank you for your reply. Yeah, I did a little research and found few people had issues with their money getting stuck on BharatNxt and customer care not replying promptly. I would have given it a try if the amount was small but since the amount I need to pay is large I am feeling a little worried. How about using mobikwik is it more reliable and what would be the net charges of using their service?

Thank you for your reply. Yeah, I did a little research and found few people had issues with their money getting stuck on BharatNxt and customer care not replying promptly. I would have given it a try if the amount was small but since the amount I need to pay is large I am feeling a little worried. How about using mobikwik is it more reliable and what would be the net charges of using their service?
I am using BharatNxt from couple of months and don’t see any issues. Customer care support is also prompt and they will reply to our emails very quickly. Mobikwik charges are too high, I don’t recommend to use mobikwik for large payments.

You can initiate BharatNxt transactions in smaller amounts and see how it is getting settled.

I am using BharatNxt from couple of months and don’t see any issues. Customer care support is also prompt and they will reply to our emails very quickly. Mobikwik charges are too high, I don’t recommend to use mobikwik for large payments.

You can initiate BharatNxt transactions in smaller amounts and see how it is getting settled.
Bro interested in this BharatNxt thing. How does it work?
And do we get CB if Ace is used?

Pls dm me bharathnxt referral.

they restrict payments made to self / associated accounts by having the same name.

Check if your used Airtel wallet previously. If it is in dormant, just leave it and create new wallet account from new number and done mini kyc. Then go to Amazon, you can pay the credit card bill from there. While payment choose Airtel NetBanking, Then enter your mobile number and MPIN, then click add and pay. There you will see credit or debit cards, Enter your card details and pay.

Maximum amount 9K per month. Do not open Airtel Savings Account. It is only for wallet users.
Hi, no way to use my old wallet account anyhow?

Mobikwik allows this, even paying of CC with same CC, but has a decent charge. Requires no special stuff, just go to CC bill pay, and add card number, it will allow same card to pay that bill in billing options.
maximum kitnakar sakte han.

The name can be bit deceiving note that do DONT actually need an AIRTEL sim you can actually open Airtel wallet mini kyc ac with any carrier be it vodafone idea JIO bsnl etc that means you can do transaction for 9000 x the number of sim cards you can get your hands on (friends mom dad brother sister) every month you can easily collect rewards or get the renewal fee waiver/milestone benefits
If have two credits cards I would suggest to pay the dues before the statement is even generated for the card as it will show up as very less credit utilisation one more thing keep like a 100 rs or 1000 rs as balance to bee paid after the statement generation but before due date as then you increase your credit history as well
Hope this helps
It can be tidious but worthwhile

Back