• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paying income tax using credit card

credituwu

TF Neo
is there limit on the tax amount that can be paid using credit card. I tried to pay 45k tax using ICICI credit card Ap . And it got cancelled and withheld . The customer care person told there is 20k limit for transaction on itd. Is it same for all credit card?

What are the charges for CC payment on itd site ? Also do these provide reward points on ITD site : Axis ACE, HDFC DCB, HDFC MIllenia and SBI SimplyClick. I plan to take Axis Ace if it works, already have banner but don't find much use of 2% unlimited cashback, if this works that would be great !!

What are the charges for CC payment on itd site ? Also do these provide reward points on ITD site : Axis ACE, HDFC DCB, HDFC MIllenia and SBI SimplyClick. I plan to take Axis Ace if it works, already have banner but don't find much use of 2% unlimited cashback, if this works that would be great !!
Cheapest charge is by canara bank at.047% +gst18%. And reward seems to be paid by axis, icici, one card , idfc that i know of ..

is there limit on the tax amount that can be paid using credit card. I tried to pay 45k tax using ICICI credit card Ap . And it got cancelled and withheld . The customer care person told there is 20k limit for transaction on itd. Is it same for all credit card?
It varries amaong Card issures.
Even i have seen people have paid 50k with icici credit cards.Approach their customer care and ask them for why there is such limit curb for income tax payment on your card and ask them to remove/increase the same.

There are some payment gateway fees but capping on transaction is bit strange.Ask ICICI to review the same.

Back