• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment Dilemma: Maximizing Rewards and Avoiding Charges

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
So, I need to pay around 25k, but Amex isn't supported on their Razorpay Dashboard. I can use Infinia and get it done, but I wanted to use Amex MRCC because half is done; it will help me reach 50k and be done with the offer. How can I pay using Amex without any charges? I'm aware of MobiKwik, but 2.95% on 25k is not viable. Citi Rewards for 750/-(CB on 5k Spend on Non-Usgae Offer) on 5k will do, but then 1% cashback on 250/- only, so 1000. But then I can use all my other credit cards for some other payment. Unfortunately, for Amex, I always have to find a way to pay. I already have 66k MR Points, so I want to add as many MR points each month as possible, and a 2k bonus is pending because I completed Gold 6k first due to the 5x multiplier on the Amex Reward Portal. How does JioMoney work? Because I watched a video and the credit card option wasn't there after signing up in his video.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-23 161648.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-23 161648.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 48

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
This is the right one.

100 is very Nominal.

Buy in one Go as per your spends Reuirements

These cards are valid for next 2-3 years, so can be used any time.

10k denomination is not available right now
i kind of have gave me nod will complete payment today and i seem these are physical delivery but i can use on Meta Ads Manager then. you gave a hope

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Buy Pineperks 5k*5 or 6
  • All the Gifts cards will be shipped out in inactive form due to the security reasons. Gift cards will be activated within 48 working hours post order delivery confirmation from the courier partner.
    it not digital right? damn using amex has it own set of issues. 500/600 INR (extra/Surcharge of using amex ) - 762.87 on mobikwik (it instantly)

D₹V

TF Prestige
  • All the Gifts cards will be shipped out in inactive form due to the security reasons. Gift cards will be activated within 48 working hours post order delivery confirmation from the courier partner.
    it not digital right? damn using amex has it own set of issues. 500/600 INR (extra/Surcharge of using amex ) - 762.87 on mobikwik (it instantly)
Yes... It's physical card & you'll save a lot everywhere