• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment of another credit card using Vistara Card (BharatNxt)

As asked previously I was required to pay education fees of ₹2.6 Lakh recently and my card did not arrived at that time.
I used a friend’s Magnus card to pay the fee ( Don't know if she will enjoy the reward or I will).
Now I received my card : Do you suggest I should pay the magnus bill using BharatNxt(NEFT in CC account) of ₹2.6 L + BharatNxt fees if any?
Will SBI block my card as it is a fresh card , I literally don’t have any other use for this card?
Should I go ahead as I will get 3 Flight tickets if I follow this route and will occur additional ~3000 something charge.
I have never used BharatNxt earlier if it helps

As asked previously I was required to pay education fees of ₹2.6 Lakh recently and my card did not arrived at that time.
I used a friend’s Magnus card to pay the fee ( Don't know if she will enjoy the reward or I will).
Now I received my card : Do you suggest I should pay the magnus bill using BharatNxt(NEFT in CC account) of ₹2.6 L + BharatNxt fees if any?
Will SBI block my card as it is a fresh card , I literally don’t have any other use for this card?
Should I go ahead as I will get 3 Flight tickets if I follow this route and will occur additional ~3000 something charge.
Yes, you can go ahead.
SBI is the most ignorant bank of all.
They haven't blocked people's cashback cards which most have abused excessively.
So, Vistara card is far away from blocking.
I am talking about blocking due to commercial/business purposes in which card gets cancelled.
There is a second type of block due to suspicious trxns which can be unblocked easily and not a major concern.
There is no problem in paying via Bharatnxt to other person's card ac. Many have done it without any issue.
Goodluck

I haven’t used bharatnxt just installed the app and that it and you should Definitely considered cause amount is huge and should consider the app just the downfall is I’m not a experienced user of the app so I can’t comment what will be fees on 2.6 lakhs so let @Wealth is my birth right! comment cause I’m sure he has done Upto 1 lakhs on bharatnxt app so his experience will help here. Even though you have already tagged me though

I haven’t used bharatnxt just installed the app and that it and you should Definitely considered cause amount is huge and should consider the app just the downfall is I’m not a experienced user of the app so I can’t comment what will be fees on 2.6 lakhs so let @Wealth is my birth right! comment cause I’m sure he has done Upto 1 lakhs on bharatnxt app so his experience will help here. Even though you have already tagged me though
Per transaction 2lac is the limit and yesterday also I did a transaction which got credited to friend within 3 hours
Charges I picked 1.75% since it’s urgent
Normal next day credit will have less charges

Thanks everyone for your response.
@RewardsAlert Thanks for the insight on SBI Cards.
@Wealth is my birth right! So I can make the transaction int 1.5L+1L instalment . Would you share any referral if it helps reduce the charges a bit.
And is it worth it to go down this route?
Referral not required u can sign up directly
Nowadays referral bonus not getting credited

How do you pay axis cc bill using bharatnxt? What IFSC code to be added?

How do you pay axis cc bill using bharatnxt? What IFSC code to be added?

Ok then its same as sbi card balance transfer which has 2 per charge. Any other benefit of bharat nxt?
For me I use BharTnxt only for shortfalls on 1l spending in Magnus card per month
Charges part it’s better when compared to paytm which is 2.35% to me but big problem in paytm we should not use wallet gateways since Magnus card won’t give points
Tip: mostly month end and beginning BharTnxt run concessional charges like 0.99% plus gst or 1.1% plus gst so use on those times

Then it means that money which is transfered will be counted under income and not loan . then we hav3 to pay taxes on that money
You can enter your credit card number instead of your account number to pay your CC bill via CC, here -

Credit Card IFSC Codes for Credit Card Payments Via BharatNxt -​

Back