• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm fastag recharge via cc

Do you guys use this fastag money for fastag purpose only or do you somehow manage to transfer it to bank? 😅
Majority of paytm fastag holders have only for money rotation.... It is mostly for two wheelers..... Paytm dont verify anything.... I know one person... He has made paytm fastag for all the bikes standing in his block... More than 50°°° just for money rotation.....

So guys as of now, what are the methods/ways for recharging Paytm fastag using cc apart from mobikwik without any convenience fee? Ola money giving error when recharging and rest apps like swiggy/uber/zomato charging extra fees.

Payz wallet, Mobikwik (2.5k limit for ac), ola money,

Transfer only 9k per fastag otherwise fastag will be blocked for reloads.
Thanks.. But i think one can recharge upto 10k in last 30days in paytm fastag.. Doing this for past 3-4 months and same was confirmed with paytm customer care.. How did you come to know of this 9k figure ?

Thanks.. But i think one can recharge upto 10k in last 30days in paytm fastag.. Doing this for past 3-4 months and same was confirmed with paytm customer care.. How did you come to know of this 9k figure ?
10k even 10k+ can be done.

I did 10k in past, my fastag reloads are blocked for a month. So I concluded it's 9k as it's safe.

We are doing wallet to banks, we need escape from bots.

Back