• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm postpaid not working from 1 december

My postpaid with smfg is working at almost all merchants I used to pay with. Only mobile bill payment doesn’t show the option to pay and Zomato.

How to verify in case Paytm closed the Paylater from their end ? I had issues then I sent email to close it but no reply yet.
I am facing lot of clutter due to BNPL appearing as loans closing each and every one of them for healthier credit mix
They would have sent you an email with a no dues letter/certificate. I was changed from abfl to smfg back in august and was provided with that no dues certificate I believe after a month CIBIL showed the account as closed.

They would have sent you an email with a no dues letter/certificate. I was changed from abfl to smfg back in august and was provided with that no dues certificate I believe after a month CIBIL showed the account as closed.
Thats where I have trust issues with Paytm still waiting for NOC although I have received closure confirmation calls but they are no proof and CIBIL updation is distant till NOC is received over mail.

Thats where I have trust issues with Paytm still waiting for NOC although I have received closure confirmation calls but they are no proof and CIBIL updation is distant till NOC is received over mail.
Check in the postpaid loan section documents area it may be there, or try contacting the lender with your account number and asking for an noc if Paytm customer care doesn’t provide you it.

Stupid postpaid is not working again.
I have no idea why Paytm never wants notify that the service will be down or temporarily halted. Since the first it was working at almost all merchant qrs as before and now it’s not working at any qr even chemists.

Back