• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm postpaid not working from 1 december

Why am I still not able to avail Paytm Postpaid services from 1st December 2023 after clearing my last month's dues on time? Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

those who are writing that merchants have disabled or postpaid validity expired or anything else, kindly check paytmcare twitter account, i think either there is issue at technical end or their tie up with their lenders especially aditya birla finance has come to an end...

Many stores have not disabled postpaid they accept it. Infact I found more stores have disabled Rupay cc over Paytm postpaid.

I was on abfl till august they changed me to fullerton with higher limit. Was able to use it till 1st now there’s no option for postpaid even via Zomato or bill payment. Qr scan shows nothing.

Loan account shows active.

Most of the shops where I live have Paytm qr and I actually found it hassle free to pay and quicker compared to Rupay cc or upi.

I guess Paytm is coming up with some new thing?

Many stores have not disabled postpaid they accept it. Infact I found more stores have disabled Rupay cc over Paytm postpaid.

I was on abfl till august they changed me to fullerton with higher limit. Was able to use it till 1st now there’s no option for postpaid even via Zomato or bill payment. Qr scan shows nothing.

Loan account shows active.

Most of the shops where I live have Paytm qr and I actually found it hassle free to pay and quicker compared to Rupay cc or upi.

I guess Paytm is coming up with some new thing?
Yes. I wanted ti write the same thing.

Yes, I am also unable to use Paytm Postpaid post December 1st. Without it Paytm is kind of useless to me.

Yes you are probably right.
This is what it shows me when I click postpaid loan (Paytm postpaid is not visible anywhere for me)

Edit: I don't have an existing loan account with them and don't plan to get one

India's Quickest​

Postpaid Loan​

We are upgrading the experience & enhancing the security measures​

We will be back soon​

Keep watching this space​

Postpaid Loan facility will be provided by our trusted Lending Partners​

My post paid is working at some merchant qrs now.
I stumbled on a news article that Paytm has scaled down on small loans like postpaid and will most likely retain it for their low risk customers and ones who they can sell higher loan products.

Same issue, not getting postpaid option for payment, " service currently unavailable" .
Show krta hai postpaid select krne pe.

I want to know for whom Paytm Postpaid is working, I guess they disabled it for majority of them.

How to verify in case Paytm closed the Paylater from their end ? I had issues then I sent email to close it but no reply yet.
I am facing lot of clutter due to BNPL appearing as loans closing each and every one of them for healthier credit mix

Mine is working I am just gonna close it reason being I have UPI cc which don't charge any interest on usage
Was you Paytm Postpaid the free version without convenience charge or other charges when paid before due date, I think it is called Paytm Postpaid Delite

Was you Paytm Postpaid the free version without convenience charge or other charges when paid before due date, I think it is called Paytm Postpaid Delite
Mine is free 0% charge but currently not getting option to pay from postpaid.

Back