• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm wallet charges wef 1st august 2023

upto 3% on amex
Okay, you shared 2 screenshots, the information in the screenshots was updated in November 2022. Now nothing changed.

November 2022 posts from @thanix @Abhishek012

I have gone through Paytm charges webpage, I don't see anywhere mentioned about Wallet charges will change from August 2023.

Okay, you shared 2 screenshots, the information in the screenshots was updated in November 2022. Now nothing changed.

I have gone through Paytm charges webpage, I don't see anywhere mentioned about Wallet charges will change from August 2023.
Charges for only few specific members.

I think we need to delay while loading and wallet bank transfers to avoid transfers.

as i mentioned that i received a notification in that it mentioned that change in charges

Ye sabko mila hi nahi hai abhi...Given to metro cities as fo now....
Mai yaha pta nahi kaun se tier citi me posted hoon....Iska koi tier hi nahi hai..
Icici giving invitation to it's e wallet to normal cities like mine.
I think on request too, they are giving access to e-wallet.

Unlike credit cards, anyone will accept e-rupee unless they try to save via black money.

Back