• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm wallet transit card

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Anyone kyc clients of paytm whats this called wallet transit card
I did kyc last month after long years and able to see it on app
Is it charged or only virtual pls provide some insights

Anyone kyc clients of paytm whats this called wallet transit card
I did kyc last month after long years and able to see it on app
Is it charged or only virtual pls provide some insights
it is same as a debit card of bank ,if u put ur money in bank account then u can use debit card ,just like that if u put money in ur Paytm wallet u can transit through their wallet transaction card.

I haven't enabled that card. But I went through some of its processes and tnc earlier. It is kind of "Virtual PayTM Wallet Card" where you can recharge your wallet and use it for any online transactions.

it is same as a debit card of bank ,if u put ur money in bank account then u can use debit card ,just like that if u put money in ur Paytm wallet u can transit through their wallet transaction card.
I haven't enabled that card. But I went through some of its processes and tnc earlier. It is kind of "Virtual PayTM Wallet Card" where you can recharge your wallet and use it for any online transactions.
Thanks both
Since I saw rupay in it I thought it may fetch 100 on Friday Amaz loading haha

Yes but catch is that ur wallet opened before the ban date
I mean new users now cannot do kyc
Yes that is correct. But the question is why do they need it. Paytm is not allowing to recharge more than ₹4000/month from credit card. If you want to use it for more than that, then you need to recharge it via Debit card/Netbanking etc. where person can directly use their Debit card/Net Banking or UPI.

Last edited:
Yes that is correct. But the question is why do they need it. Paytm is not allowing to recharge more that ₹4000/month from credit card. If you want to use it for more than that, then you need to recharge it via Debit card/Netbanking etc. where person can directly use their Debit card/Net Banking or UPI.
Good question
I want to buy a fastag and it didn’t allow without kyc so I did it
Many years I was using it without kyc for 4k load via zomato and pay eb gas cylinder etc

Back