• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp concerns

My wife's payzapp was blocked randomly last year. She had a CC at that time and had applied for Neu Infinity using made up TCS offer. However, around the same time her CC was likely marked cancelled since it was an upgraded card and 30 day requirement was applied erroneously. I got the card resurrected later. Payzapp was behaving strangely and was sometime logging in sometimes not. Later HDFC said Payzapp blocked permanenely due to internal policies. After raising to RBI ombudsman twice, RBI mentioned blocked due to "Factiva Block" and closed the complaint with no way to appeal it!! Is it possible to resurrect Payzapp? Can we appeal against RBI ombudsman?
Contact hdfc ombudsman na.

My wife's payzapp was blocked randomly last year. She had a CC at that time and had applied for Neu Infinity using made up TCS offer. However, around the same time her CC was likely marked cancelled since it was an upgraded card and 30 day requirement was applied erroneously. I got the card resurrected later. Payzapp was behaving strangely and was sometime logging in sometimes not. Later HDFC said Payzapp blocked permanenely due to internal policies. After raising to RBI ombudsman twice, RBI mentioned blocked due to "Factiva Block" and closed the complaint with no way to appeal it!! Is it possible to resurrect Payzapp? Can we appeal against RBI ombudsman?
What's "Factiva Block" ?

Contact hdfc ombudsman na.
Even RBI ombudsman couldn't do anything. I had raised to HDFC Grievance fist and then to RBI Ombudsman. I could try HDFC ombudsman but I am not sure whether they would be able to help else during RBI escalation they would have resolved. I think HDFC has some policy with wallets that once closed can't be reopened. Same with their fastag wallet, I wanted a refund since fastag was undelivered, they said you can only get full refund if wallet is permanently closed and it can't be opened again!

Even RBI ombudsman couldn't do anything. I had raised to HDFC Grievance fist and then to RBI Ombudsman. I could try HDFC ombudsman but I am not sure whether they would be able to help else during RBI escalation they would have resolved. I think HDFC has some policy with wallets that once closed can't be reopened. Same with their fastag wallet, I wanted a refund since fastag was undelivered, they said you can only get full refund if wallet is permanently closed and it can't be opened again!
Yeah, RBI Ombudsman doesn't help in such things.

Last year freecharge blocked my account after idfc bbps thing. I raised it to everyone - freecharge highest level, burgundy customer care, axis md level, RBI Ombudsman and even complaint on Ingram, but got the same reply every time that we can't unblock it due to security reasons.

I am guessing if we pay rent via payzapp directly using eterna, we won't get 5x as we do via wallet?

First load to Payzapp wallet and then pay via Payzapp Wallet UPI for rent payment, credit card payment etc
My payzapp limit is gone (5 lacs) which is why I need to use my wife's payzapp wallet :mad:. Now I will try to add a new phone number for wife as a joint holder in bank a/c to try and open a new payzapp wallet for her. I hope joint second holders get full KYC PZ wallet?

My payzapp limit is gone (5 lacs) which is why I need to use my wife's payzapp wallet :mad:. Now I will try to add a new phone number for wife as a joint holder in bank a/c to try and open a new payzapp wallet for her. I hope joint second holders get full KYC PZ wallet?
No idea.

What was this?

Back