• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp full kyc already completed being HDFC customer, but payzapp wallet to paytm not possible more than 10k

CardTox

TF Premier
I have full kyc of payzapp wallet (not using new beta app), and I have wallet spent limit of 2 lakh per month, but when I am transfering using payzapp prepaid virtual card through Uber and Paytm trick, after 10,000 transfer it says, "Sorry your monthly wallet to wallet transfer limit exceeded". What is the sollution for that since wallet spent limit is 2l per month? Note: I have done all the settings in payzapp card setting to set it at maximum txn limit. I was unable to login to new payzapp beta app due to constant error of identity varrification failed. Hence, don't know about the new payzapp beta application limit in case of wallet to wallet transfer.

I have full kyc of payzapp wallet (not using new beta app), and I have wallet spent limit of 2 lakh per month, but when I am transfering using payzapp prepaid virtual card through Uber and Paytm trick, after 10,000 transfer it says, "Sorry your monthly wallet to wallet transfer limit exceeded". What is the sollution for that since wallet spent limit is 2l per month? Note: I have done all the settings in payzapp card setting to set it at maximum txn limit. I was unable to login to new payzapp beta app due to constant error of identity varrification failed. Hence, don't know about the new payzapp beta application limit in case of wallet to wallet transfer.
Details : https://www.technofino.in/community...ob-eterna-give-3-75-cashback.8602/post-141994
someone told old payzapp app card only allow 10k for wallet spend that's why more than 10k spend is not working on paytm wallet load via Uber app.

new payzapp app card allow 1 lakh for wallet spend.

@Abhishek012

what trick?

Back