• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PhonePe Showing Option To Pay Credit Card Bill from Debit Card

MrJJ

TF Ace
I was just checking PhonePe and found that it was showing Add Debit Card option on Credit Card Bill Payment (screenshot attached). It also supports HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment.
Platform fee is fixed ₹1 whether bill amount is ₹10 or ₹100,000.
Just wondering if anyone tried it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240127-093914~2.png
    Screenshot_20240127-093914~2.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 160
It is showing category. Not MCC.
no.gif

If you want uncapped DC returns, you can use Burgundy debit card, if you have a Burgundy account with Axis.
Thanks, but nopes, don't already have one. And looks like the amount needed as AQB for burgundy is 10L. The loss of interest / opportunity due to that is much more than 1% cashback on 11L CC bill. I guess it works for people who already have that.

Thanks, but nopes, don't already have one. And looks like the amount needed as AQB for burgundy is 10L. The loss of interest / opportunity due to that is much more than 1% cashback on 11L CC bill. I guess it works for people who already have that.
Yes, we have had Burgundy for many years. If you have your family personal and business banking ecosystem in Axis, maintaining Burgundy is easy.

Back