• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Platforms to check Credit Score for free

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you don't wanna spend some ₹1k per annum on CIBIL membership (Which has it's own advantages ) ,then here are a few Options to keep you updated on your Credit Profile for FREE :

1. OneScore - CIBIL + Experian (Once a Month)
  2. PaisaBazaar - CIBIL + Experian + CRIF + Equifax (Once a Month)
  3. BankBazaar - Don't even think about it (Trust me , just don't)
  4. Paytm - CIBIL for some , Equifax for some, Experian for Some (Once a Quarter)
  5. Bajaj Finserv- CIBIL (Once a Month) Link
  6. Kotak Bank - Experian (Once a Quarter)
  7. CRED - CRIF + Experian (Once a Month)
  8. Amazon App - CIBIL (Once a Quarter/3months , and works for a few people only )
  9. Payme IN - CIBIL (Whenever you want) Link [Be ready for Spam calls]
  10. Freecharge - Experian (Once a Month)
  11. Wishfin - CIBIL (Once a Month) Link
  12. IIFL - CIBIL (Whenever You want) Link
  13. Indialends - CIBIL (Once a month) Link [Be ready for SPAM Calls]
  14. CreditMantri - Equifax (Once a Month) Link
  15. ICICI iMobile App - CIBIL (Free only For Wealth Management Customers) (Once a Month)
  16. Bank Karo - CRIF (Once a month) Link
  17. Tata Neu - Experian (Tried only once) Under NeuPass Tab , press on "My Credit" .
  18. INDMoney App - Experian (Once a Month)
  19. BharatPe - Experian (Once a month)
  20. KhataBook - Experian (Once a month)
  21. MyMoneyKarma - Equifax (Once a Month) - Link
  22. Experian Business Account on Whatsapp - Experian (Whenever needed) - Link
  23. Airtel Thanks App - CRIF for all (CIBIL Discontinued)
  24. GPay App - CIBIL (Once a Month)
  25. Poonawalla Fincorp - CIBIL (Whenever You want) Link [Be ready for Spam calls]
  26. Freo - CRIF (Once in 45 Days) Link
  27. Fi Money App - Experian (Once a Month & only for Fi Account Holders)
  28. Moneycontrol - CRIF (Once a Month) Link
  29. Groww Credit - CIBIL (Once a month; for now limited to Groww users) Link
  30. Kiwi - CIBIL (Once a month)
Another bank or Fintech apps ? Anymore platforms ? Let us know in this thread and I will keep updating this post .
Discontinued
  1. LazyPay - CIBIL (Once a Month) Link [Currently Discontinued]
  2. SBI Home Loan - CIBIL (Once a month) Link [Currently Discontinued]
  3. Yes Bank - CIBIL Score (Once a Month) Registration Link , Link for Returning Customers [Currently Discontinued]
  4. RBL - CIBIL Score (Once a Quarter/3months) Registration Link , Link for Returning Customers [Currently Discontinued]
  5. Axis Bank - CIBIL (Once a Month) Link for Registration , Link for Returning Customer [Currently Discontinued]
  6. HDFC - CIBIL Score (Once a Month) Link to Register , Link for returning users [Currently Discontinued]

Last edited by a moderator:
Paisa bazaar doesn't allow to download basic credit report anymore. Now it's pushing only the paid credit health report. I guess the free CIBIL report in pdf is a thing of past now. (Experian is the only bureau giving free report pdf officially.)

Last edited:
Paisa bazaar doesn't allow to download basic credit report anymore. Now it's pushing only the paid credit health report. I guess the free credit report in pdf is a thing of past now. (Experian is the only bureau giving free report pdf officially.)
U can download pdf from Axis Credit Score site

Paisa bazaar doesn't allow to download basic credit report anymore. Now it's pushing only the paid credit health report. I guess the free credit report in pdf is a thing of past now. (Experian is the only bureau giving free report pdf officially.)
I am able to download the report

Reactions: AxT
U can download pdf from Axis Credit Score site
Oh yes, just found out about axis and then your reply notification came up. Never visiting paisabazaar again, once I had accidentally tapped on a pre-approved loan offer and an enquiry was added, I complained and let that removed though.

Do any of these websites spam you in any way post credit score retrieval?

they have your full data..

credit score, accounts, loan history and repayment capability.

they can sell that to anyone (read t&cs) and those people will call again and again.. these people won't directly call you.

do note, some accounts have full card number (do risk analyze before using any app).

suggest, use official CIBIL. Now, they're offering 118rs. for 1 time, which is sufficient to most of them in 6 months period. I hope its not that much.

there is no use to track CIBIL month after month. randomly check and if any issues you can escalate (time period doesn't matter to report, its whenever you realize).

Search: Data Harvesting.. I believe our date worth more than 1200Rs. (CIBIL annual pack), do not sell to some 3rd party Junks.

again, to those who says data already present, atleast stop sharing from now on.

My thoughts!

they have your full data..

credit score, accounts, loan history and repayment capability.

they can sell that to anyone (read t&cs) and those people will call again and again.. these people won't directly call you.

do note, some accounts have full card number (do risk analyze before using any app).

suggest, use official CIBIL. Now, they're offering 118rs. for 1 time, which is sufficient to most of them in 6 months period. I hope its not that much.

there is no use to track CIBIL month after month. randomly check and if any issues you can escalate (time period doesn't matter to report, its whenever you realize).

Search: Data Harvesting.. I believe our date worth more than 1200Rs. (CIBIL annual pack), do not sell to some 3rd party Junks.

again, to those who says data already present, atleast stop sharing from now on.

My thoughts!
Well said !!

Guys,
For those interested in CBIL Score and how it works and how to improve .. here is the new post..

just discovered that flipkart has also started offering free credit score check.
Not sure about the frequency but it give Experian report.

Flipkart mobile app -> Account -> Credit Score
View attachment 61851
It's there since quite a while, probably a month or so. But I don't trust Flipkart in terms of privacy, I had their pay later and they shared my contact details with bajaj finance, RBL etc. It's not even Flipkart itself but another entity (Scapic Innovations Pvt. Ltd.) taking consent before getting credit score. And it's experian so no need to check anywhere else when it's officially available for free.

Does checking on Onescore app get you pre approved Onecard (possibly)?
Will it again do an CIBIL enquiry when applying to the pre approved ones or not?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back