• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB allotted different credit card

noob69

TF Buzz
I had applied for Rupay Select but received Rupay Platinum. I think this happened because of ITR, I had submitted them 2022 (<5L PA) ITR when they requested it posy application on mail. But my bank statements and salary slips were updated.
Do I have an option here to upgrade it to Select immediately or I request them to give me Select instead of Platinum.

TiA!

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
PNB do this sometimes but theres very simple fix for this once ur card is approved go to pnbgenie app theres a convery card option there select the card u want and then they will generate sr number and give u email. Mail ur latest itr with sr number on thay email and they will convert ur card in 1 day

sahilcapricorn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
PNB do this sometimes but theres very simple fix for this once ur card is approved go to pnbgenie app theres a convery card option there select the card u want and then they will generate sr number and give u email. Mail ur latest itr with sr number on thay email and they will convert ur card in 1 day
Do they trigger a CIBIL hard inquiry for conversion?

sahilcapricorn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes for select u need min limit of 50k and you can ask for limit increase after 6 months of card issuance
Ohk.. Thanks for the info..
Glad I'm above the required threshold..
And I'm fine with 1L limit.. Use it mainly for UPI CC payments.. So even 20-30k is way more than enough for me..

Let's see what happens to my convert application..

sahilcapricorn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Update: Seems my conversion request is approved. Yet to get any confirmation email/msg apart from email that SR is raised, however, I can see a new card in app.. Only the first and last 4 digits..

Thats not true i converted my platinum card after i received physical card and activate my select credit card on the same day it issues and i did received physical select card
Happened with me twice, they converted, I activated but then no dispatch for 10 days. So I shot a mail asking for the dispatch status and got the response that you had activated so it did not dispatch.

They've reissued the card and asked me not to activate till it dispatches, so I complied and yesterday it finally dispatched.

sahilcapricorn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Happened with me twice, they converted, I activated but then no dispatch for 10 days. So I shot a mail asking for the dispatch status and got the response that you had activated so it did not dispatch.

They've reissued the card and asked me not to activate till it dispatches, so I complied and yesterday it finally dispatched.
How much time did they take to dispatch after approval of conversion?

bismaj

TF Select
I had applied for Rupay Select but received Rupay Platinum. I think this happened because of ITR, I had submitted them 2022 (<5L PA) ITR when they requested it posy application on mail. But my bank statements and salary slips were updated.
Do I have an option here to upgrade it to Select immediately or I request them to give me Select instead of Platinum.

TiA!
no issues.... they made the same mistake for me as well, mailed them, they asked for proof.. i gave them the application number to check. and they accepted and upgraded my card to select..
But rhe best thing is that Platinum is free and is very beautiful compared to select, since initially they had issued me platinum so till now i haven't been charged of Rs500+GST for select😀😀.
Also after getting the select card you cannot use it because PNB allows only one card. So start using your Platinum card and after getting select card call them up and say that you intend to use the select card only and so need to close the platinum. they will close it and activate the Select card. then link the select card to Bhim UPI and start using it.
All the best.