• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB allotted different credit card

noob69

TF Buzz
I had applied for Rupay Select but received Rupay Platinum. I think this happened because of ITR, I had submitted them 2022 (<5L PA) ITR when they requested it posy application on mail. But my bank statements and salary slips were updated.
Do I have an option here to upgrade it to Select immediately or I request them to give me Select instead of Platinum.

TiA!

er3shivam

TF Buzz
Happened with me twice, they converted, I activated but then no dispatch for 10 days. So I shot a mail asking for the dispatch status and got the response that you had activated so it did not dispatch.

They've reissued the card and asked me not to activate till it dispatches, so I complied and yesterday it finally dispatched.
I have applied and my card is upgraded. However it is more than a week and I have not received any email or physical card.

When I login to PNB Genie app, it shows the new card as well with the old gold card. When I try to activate the new card it sends otp but otp doesn’t come.

I have not been able to activate it. Can you please tell me how to fix this?

hasan424

TF Buzz
11.3.24 Maine Rupay Select Card apply

11.3.24 Video KYC Done Apply ke 1 Ghante ke andar

11.3.24 Same Day Shaam mein Video KYC Approved

15.3.24 Subah PNB Genei App mein Card Show ho Raha hai.

Koi Message nhi aya card approved seedhe app mein show kar raha hai. Card Dispatched ki koi details nhi hai.

Lekin Rupay Platinum Show kar raha hai.

Mujhe Rupay Select Chahiye Kaise milega

er3shivam

TF Buzz
I have applied and my card is upgraded. However it is more than a week and I have not received any email or physical card.

When I login to PNB Genie app, it shows the new card as well with the old gold card. When I try to activate the new card it sends otp but otp doesn’t come.

I have not been able to activate it. Can you please tell me how to fix this?
UPDATE: I finally was able to activate the card with the customer support. They first closed the previous platinum card and activated the select card.