• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB And BoB Savings Account application validity?

hellobois

TF Legend
I have recently applied for PNB savings account (Zero MAB) and BoB Lite savings account but due to some technical issues and negligence by the bank I'm not able to complete the application process.
Now I'm trying to open the bank account in branch but it shows that I already have an account with these banks.

Please let me know after how many days/months this temporary application will get deleted so that I can apply for fresh accounts.

Thanks

I have recently applied for PNB savings account (Zero MAB) and BoB Lite savings account but due to some technical issues and negligence by the bank I'm not able to complete the application process.
Now I'm trying to open the bank account in branch but it shows that I already have an account with these banks.

Please let me know after how many days/months this temporary application will get deleted so that I can apply for fresh accounts.

Thanks
Hello bro asking specifically & only for PNB :
1. did online application was deleted or not ?
2. What was the problem during online account opening ??
3. When you try open account again online, do get the option to start video KYC Again ?
4. Finally what happened, were u able to open through branch or not ?
5. Which account Apart from BSBDA is 0 mab/QAB requirement in PNB ?

Hello bro asking specifically & only for PNB :
1. did online application was deleted or not ?
2. What was the problem during online account opening ??
3. When you try open account again online, do get the option to start video KYC Again ?
4. Finally what happened, were u able to open through branch or not ?
5. Which account Apart from BSBDA is 0 mab/QAB requirement in PNB ?
Only one answer - if you have any issues in online application then forget about it and open offline account.
I did the same.
Account opened in 2 days, waiting for debit card.

Thanks
Go to branch
All your issues will be solved. Not the best solution but no alternative for Govt banks.

Back