• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Card Application

PNB-RuPay-Select-Card.jpg

Not mine but yeah. This looks better I think, pnb branding is subtle.

Anybody facing issue with booking the vkyc slot? I'm not being able to do my vkyc because the immediate option does not work and the schedule option is also not letting me book the slot. I'm attaching a screen recording of the issue. Any help or appreciated, thanks.
I doubt there would be any preference given if you schedule it, so just try "call now" directly when you're free

Hello,

Non account holder applying for pnb card. Applied online and completed vkyc but my vkyc has been rejected. I'm being asked to apply afresh from the branch (attaching screenshot). I have tried mailing to the usual addresses but no response yet. Any idea what can be done? Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105_215607_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_215607_Messages.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20231105_224108_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_224108_Gmail.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 21
Hello,

Non account holder applying for pnb card. Applied online and completed vkyc but my vkyc has been rejected. I'm being asked to apply afresh from the branch (attaching screenshot). I have tried mailing to the usual addresses but no response yet. Any idea what can be done? Thank you.
Send your case with application number to
Creditcardho@pnb.co.in

The branch has already denied me since I'm not a savings bank customer. And I'm not being able to apply again since the online option says my application already exists 😂.
Any idea when can I apply online again? I mean how long will they hold on to my existing application?

I recently got pnb rupay select cc assuming that it is eligible for rupay select ott benefits but it is not eligible. Now I don't find this card useful as unable to see any offers on pnb cc. Can someone advice if this card is worth keeping?

Please note I'm also holding hdfc tata neu infinity and Bob premiere rupay cards to enjoy rupay benefits.

Yes, used in each quarter but still charged annual fee
I have been told by someone in this forum that pnb card should be used in online by entering the card number or swipe the physical card in POS machine offline to be eligible as a transaction for every quarter, but not UPI transactions counted as a transaction for fee waiver. But still no clear definition.

I have been told by someone in this forum that pnb card should be used in online by entering the card number or swipe the physical card in POS machine offline to be eligible as a transaction for every quarter, but not UPI transactions counted as a transaction for fee waiver. But still no clear definition.
That’s shocking (if true)
Main USP of the card was Rupay UPI.

PNB has pathetic reward rate anyways.

Will raise a complaint, if been told same story, will put closure request

IMG_5645.jpeg

Last edited:
Back